The latest research and clinical practice updates in cardiology are now at your fingertips with the JACC Journals app. You can:
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
About JACC Journals
The ACC publishes highly influential journals in the area of cardiovascular medicine. The current titles included are:
• JACC: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology. The number one cardiovascular journal worldwide, with an international reputation for excellence.
• JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. Provides readers with a broad, balanced view of all aspects of cardiovascular imaging.
• JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. Encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and non-coronary) peripheral and cerebrovascular interventions.
• JACC: Heart Failure. Publishes the most important findings on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and care of heart failure patients.
• JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. Encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
iTunes subscriptions to JACC Journals
If you are a new reader, you can purchase an individual subscription to each journal or buy a single issue of any journal. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
JACC: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology
JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
JACC: Heart Failure
JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
A single issue of any journal for $19.99
1-year subscription to any journal for $299.99
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
End user license agreement: https://www.apple.com/legal/macapps/dev/stdeula/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tends to crash while loading advertisements if I'm using it without wi-fi (eg. On a plane).
Additional features such as ability to open articles on ibooks would be helpful.
Would love features such as highlight, bookmarks, increase font size.
Program is slow and full of bugs when compared to media such as "the Economist" "Time"
Refuses to load
Latest update refused to load on iPad Pro with latest IOS.
It is now Feb 2018 and it still isn’t corrected.
Anyone at ACC paying attention????
Needs to be updated for new OS
New os update needed. Will not load
- American College of Cardiology
- 88.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015 Elsevier Inc. © 2015 American College of Cardiology Foundation All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology 8 January 2013 $19.99
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology 15 January 2013 $19.99
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology 22 January 2013 $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.