Jack Imaging Medical Image Viewer, a medical image viewer for the iPad, is the latest in medical imaging innovation! It supports reading the DICOM format ( the industry standard for storing medical images) and the most common imaging modalities. Jack Imaging Medical Image Viewer supports fast user interaction for the most common actions, including zoom, pan, windowing (brightness and contrast adjustment) using multitouch gestures.
- View DICOM images
- View transformation (zoom, pan) using two finger multi-touch
- Adjust window width & level using one finger drag
- Measure object size and area
- Key frame management
- Annotate (using pins and/or arrows) objects of interest
- Full image resolution. Images will NOT be scaled down to 1024x1024 only.
- View the full image intensity window.
- Full GPU optimized rendering. Window operations are FAST and responsive.
- Internationalization support. Convert DICOMs encoded in non-English languages to Unicode.
- iOS 13.0+
- iPad (4th generation, late 2012 release) for FDA cleared capabilities
You can now load medical images directly onto the app using the iOS native Files functionality
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased the app, downloaded the server and was able to transfer the files on my iPad, everything worked fine, the only problem is that the image resolution on my iPad is waaayyy lower than my desktop, I can see pixels. I tried to play with it, no luck so far.
Not getting this to work.
No dicom files working and servers are not working.
Best medical viewer I have seen
Simply the best Medical Image Viewer I have seen for iPad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- nephosity, llc
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2020, Nephosity, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.