Craving delicious Jack in the Box? Order ahead and get it faster with the app.
The Jack in the Box Mobile App provides a contactless ordering and payment experience. It’s just like having a Jack in the Box in your pocket, only it doesn’t weigh 350 tons and have people that work inside it.
You can also receive offers and deals you can’t find anywhere else! It’s like a secret VIP club. Only it’s not really secret. In fact, please don’t keep it a secret. Tell everyone.
· Find your nearest mobile order enabled Jack in the Box
· Browse the restaurant menu by category
· Order and pay ahead with our contactless ordering and payment experience
· Special mobile app-only Offers, Deals and App Exclusives
· Enable push notifications and never miss a great deal
· App will read your mind and tell you what you want – just kidding! Or are we…*
We are. For now.
As we constantly improve our yummy food, we do the same with our mobile app. Too bad you can’t eat the phone.
* Minor bug fixes and improvements for enriched user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s about time!
I know for a fact I’ve emailed Jack in the Box website asking when are they going to finally join the rest of the fast food world and create an app because they’re probably losing business now just because people like ordering from restaurants that did have apps for pure simplicity of it! And the fact that there is no excuse for a mistaken order anymore as they now have it in your own words or pictures- this is what I want! Looks like I am solely responsible for Jack in the Box finally creating an app as I’m sure no one else ever said anything about it! (J/k) However, that being said, two little problems I noticed were 1) when you order a fountain drink it doesn’t ask you which one just puts fountain drink on the order and 2) some of the customize food icons are not easily recognizable for blind people like me. Maybe write down underneath them what they are as well! Good job!
May these 2 suggestions be helpful.
As Jack in the Box needs no introduction, this review is solely about options missing in the current version of the app. Otherwise, it’s a decent app, navigation is great. Not all options are intuitive, but it is not hard to figure out either. I also like that Jack in the Box provides several discounted items and sometimes even free items in the app. With notification on, I was able to take advantage of these offers. However, I cut down 2 stars because I feel 2 very useful and easily implementable options are missing.
1. A way to favorite all my customized foods. Currently, one can have only one favorite and that will be the entire order you placed. Not just a particular item. I customize many of my items, for example, I like Swiss cheese and tomatoes in my chicken sandwich. For now, I have to do the customization every single time I order. I wish I could save the item in favorites and order through click of a button.
2. There is no way to have multiple payment options. You can store only one card at a time. If the app doesn’t want to give the option of adding multiple sources of payment, there should at least be an Apple Pay option, where customers can choose their preferred card.
Hopefully, in the next version the developers have incorporated these. I think these could be very helpful and make life a bit easier, than having to customize every time nor to punch in a different card numbers at times.
Bad customer service from local restaurant!
We have used the app several times. The deals are great, and it’s convenient to use. But our local restaurant on multiple occasions has refused to honor the order (that we already paid for through the app) because when we came to pick it up “their screen didn’t say the same thing”. We showed them the order in the app where it clearly said what we paid for. The didn’t care and said it doesn’t match what their screen said do they refused to give us what we paid for. Are you kidding me? Another time we went to the same location and we had ordered an item through the app that was new to their menu. Paid for it. Got there and they said they don’t have that item yet. I asked them why they had a poster for it in their window if they don’t have it yet? Another time they told us they have “no control” over the app or what is charged as an excuse to not give a refund for items they refused to give us even though we paid for it! A few other times we got home with our order and items were missing. Clearly we need to stop going to this location because they don’t care, but JITB needs to get on them for taking such poor care of he customer!
- Jack in the Box Inc.
- 105.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Different Rules, LLC 2020.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.