JACKSP is a mobile app providing opportunities to professionals, Handymen and Emergency Service Providers to list their services on the app for customers to search and hire, qualified pre-screened service providers for all their home improvements, events and emergency services.
We have put together 3 distinctive service Pros that will best meet your job requirements
Handyman: Takes care of all home and office maintenance and installation issues ranging from plumbing, electrical, carpentry, cleaning, window and glass installation, gardening, home aid, mason, painting, TV/Radio installation, Upholstery cleaning, sand & water sale, moving and many more.
Professional: Takes care of all major projects ranging from, land registration, surveying, architecture, construction, electrical engineering, interior decoration, roofing, chef, home tutoring, editing, interior decoration, pet walking, video & photography, solar installation & servicing, swimming pool installation & cleaning, phone and computer installation/repair.
Emergency: Takes care of all the emergencies of life from roadside issues such as flat tire, dead car battery, broken windshield, overheating, towing, and ambulance needs.
Easy and quick select to dial access to Fire and Police toll free numbers for emergency response.
The Jack is a term used to describe the professional independent contractors that sign up on the Jack App to make their services available to the general public. These service providers can be individuals or companies.
● Access to diverse customers and jobs across the country
● Easy tracking of projects
● Control of how much you charge
● Flexibility to choose when to work
● Easy scheduling with customers
● Annual Training Summit, Trade Shows, and Awards
● Discount on Machinery and Tools from our Business Partners
Every Jack undergoes extensive background checks and training before being approved to be on the platform.
The JACK Assurance
Jack gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you hired a pro you can trust.
JACK is a secure way to find Certified and Trained Professional Service Providers who are screened through vigorous security checks; allowing you to feel more comfortable bringing someone into your home.
Booking a Service Provider:
Booking a Jack SP is the first step to getting your task done, the second and the more important step is communicating with your Service Provider. Once your Service Provider reviews the work and agrees to do it, you and your Service Provider will be connected via the app to take it a step further.
For security reasons all calls made on the Jack app are masked, actual mobile numbers of the two parties are not revealed in the calling process.
We have provided to our customers a secure payment platform and options on the app to pay the service provider for their service.
1. Paying on the app helps us to put together pricing analysis based on a number of jobs and make sure you receive a fair charge next time you request a service.
2. It gives you an assurance to contact us in case the job is not done well, or you later find a fault with the job done, and you want it to be fixed.
3. Gives you an insurance of no-cost-to-you fixing.
Reviewing the Jack:
Writing about your experience gives the service provider direct feedback on what they are doing well, or what they could do to improve. You're also helping other members identify the best individuals or companies to get the job done.
P. O. Box AJ 75 Alajo,
Tel: + 233 30 243 5182
Fixed jobs and orders counter issue, fixed phone number issues during signup.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An app for everybody, you may not know when, just have it handy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- henry Ayensu
- 348.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©Flexdigitals Ltd. (2018 JACK)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.