Jalan Jalan Cari Makan is a mobile app that serves to find a halal restaurant and halal eatery for the convenience of a Malaysian Muslim. It’s also a halal food guide for Muslim tourists. Free to download, the JJCM halal food utility app is an extension of the popular TV3 food travelogue, Jalan Jalan Cari Makan.
The JJCM TV3 crew, who are always hungry for good food and a gastronomic adventure, travel all around Malaysia with the sole purpose of tracking down halal restaurants and halal eateries that serve delicious meals that are rare, unique and special to share with hungry Malaysians via the JJCM app.
From Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang and Johor, not to be missed Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan, the JJCM TV3 crew look for halal restaurant and halal eatery that is well-known, popular and new in Malaysia.
As well as the many restaurant and hipster café, in addition to the various halal food that have gone viral on social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as a food guide for Malaysians.
Regardless of the:
- occasion (buka puasa or iftar or the breaking of fast and sahur during Ramadan at a Ramadan bazaar or restaurant, breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner with the family or loved ones or in conjunction with a special occasion, celebration or anniversary),
- budget (dependent on the price range of the restaurant, whether it is categorised as cheap, economy, medium-range, expensive or luxury),
- cuisine (be it a restaurant that serves Malay, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Thai, Western, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Middle Eastern or Fusion food), or
- location (recommendation of restaurants will be made based on your GPS location),
the JJCM app will search and list halal eateries and halal foods that are delicious, unique and special, as well as worthwhile in terms of quality and quantity of the food and price, be they a restaurant, hotel, roadside stall and food truck.
The JJCM app was built for Malaysians who are known as food lovers and food hunters who definitely enjoy jalan jalan cari makan, looking for good food that is tasty and rare.
Through the JJCM app, Malaysians can share their comment, opinion, picture and video about a restaurant or eatery in addition to giving their suggestions and recommendation on halal eateries that are special for the consideration of other JJCM app users.
The JJCM app will soon provide deals and offers for JJCM users to enjoy good food that is halal at discount prices, as well as a restaurant booking function.
JJCM's list of halal F&B outlets can also be accessed through Islamic app, Raudhah - Azan, Qiblat & Prayer Times for the use of Muslims in Malaysia.
- Add push notification to get latest information about place and food.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alt Media Sdn Bhd
- 167 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Malay, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Tonton 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.