jAlly allows you to easily view and manage basic information about iOS devices in your jamfPRO installation. This can be performed with a few taps without requiring opening a web-browser to access your installation. Perform actions such as:
• View device assignment based on username, serial number or asset tag
• Retrieve inventory information such as iOS version, battery and free space levels, IP and MAC address, last inventory date and warranty information (if configured in your install)
• Perform actions on devices, such as restarting and shutting down (requires supervision), updating inventory and sending a blank push notification, and removing or reapplying configuration profiles
• Customizable status indicators for free space and battery level for quick identification of possible actionable items
Fixes for the following:
- Clicking Close on the Settings Screen will now additionally save settings
- Additional Info buttons have been added to parts of the interface to explain functionality
- Device name will now appear in the list of items
- A link will now appear next to a device name to open the device directly in Safari
- Device name has been added to the interface when multiple devices are found
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Jamf amazing app
I use Jamf everyday all day ! This makes it so much easier for me to use for lost mode and also inventory updates! Hope some day you can add clear passcodes ! Or even wipe ! Thanks so much
This looks like a very promising app. Any further developments for expansion?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.