JAMBL is a simple, yet amazingly powerful music creator tool that lets you compose tasty beats in seconds, and share your music in a music video.
A totally new way to become a master beatmaker – create and perform live music while staying in the flowwww. You won’t believe how easy it can be; you can even play with your eyes closed!
This is the ONLY music app that lets you turn those fresh songs into music and a music video!
Our musical algorithm puts your taps in the groove, in the scale, on key, and on point. You can create a limitless variety of beats and melodies instantly. So, why not experiment and drop that bass?!
After using the mixer to whisk up a fierce beat you love, record a short video – dance, throw signs, show your surroundings, take a video of whatever you want! The auto-edit feature will Jambl up your video to make it cut, reverse and loop with the beat. Perfect for sharing on social media stories.
- Super easy to use – just use your fingertips and your intuitive creativity
- No pre-made loops! – unlock your own musical creativity
- Everything you create is 100% your own – all rights reserved for you
With +100 high-quality samples by top sound designers and amazing musicians from all around the world.
The intuitive Jambl sequencer lets you create beats in any style imaginable:
- Trap / Vaporwave
- Old school Hip-Hop
- Analog techno
- Classical music
- 8bit / Chiptune / VGM
- Traditional music from around the world
- New sounds added weekly!
How to get started?
- Choose a Jam-pack (music style with a collection of sounds)
- Tap and swipe your fingers on the Play screen to make loops
- Share your beats with a video edit
- Become instantly cool
- Develop your skills over time
Check out the tutorials section for some special pro tips:
Why do you need Jambl?
- Unlock your musical talent - music is one of the most natural, and powerful ways to express yourself
- Connect more deeply with people by playing together
- Relax, have fun, and increase your creativity
- Show your talent to the world
JAMBL killer features:
- Superfast music creation
- Smart looper system
- Live multiplayer jamming
- Adding videos to your beats
- Control the instrument volume with the phone gyroscope
- Mashup different styles to create your own genre
What is our plan?
This is just the beginning! Expect many new features in the coming updates, including vocal
recording, online-collaboration, built-in community radio, and many more improvements.
What is the Jambl vision?
We believe that music can create a better, more collaborative culture, and we want to use technology in a way that helps to create real-life human connections.
Our mission is to give the power of music creation to all people and create a world where everyone can make music together.
Would love to hear from you, drop us a line:
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $7.99;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
New Jambl update landed!
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, Simple, Easy
This app is a really good way to get into making beats and getting into music. I’ve been doing music stuff for over 4 years and when I saw the app on Instagram I thought it was gonna be a pile of crap but it’s really cool. There’s many styles and genres that I’m pretty sure anyone can enjoy. This app is amazing and if you’re trying to get into music or just like making beats, this is the app for you. One critique that I’d like to have in the app, though, is an option to search for different artists. That would make this app better than it already is.
A little disappointed
This is a good app, but after playing around with it for a little bit, not everything repeated itself when I held my finger over the rightmost column of the drum rack. And when I close the app out, for at least 15 seconds the loop that I had composed kept on playing despite being closed out. Also, the ENTIRE video function didn’t work whatsoever on my phone. I don’t know what that was about but it just wouldn’t loadBut all in all I think that this app rises above the rest of the simple beat making apps. And just something I’d like to see in a future update is a dubstep sample pack. And maybe a way to compose real songs and not just loops? Anyway, I hope you take my suggestions into consideration and fix the issues that I mentioned above, because this is an app that has potential! Thank you for listening.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the feedback, we absolutely aim to make the best fast&easy music app, can you please let me know your phone model? Would be great if we could see exactly what were the issues you had if you could write me a short hi at firstname.lastname@example.org we would give you some free packs for your help.
This app is great, but we need more access to the other jam packs
Don’t get me wrong. This app: AMAZING. The only downside is the lack of access to the people who don’t want to spend money. From my personal experience with the free packs (cheeky plug here: check me out on Mudfishh) and the comparison with the other basses and melodies, the app is a non-competitive pay-to-win. The jam packs you’d get from premium are WAY better than the free ones. Also, a lot of the featured beats have been made by people who bought the premium. If the devs would give the non-spenders a little bit more access, it would be a 5 star. Perfect for simple beats, and complex ones, perfect for beats all around. But not enough access
- Gismart Limited
- 88.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jambl - Gismart
- In-App Purchases
- Analogous $4.99
- Arcade invader
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.