Jamf School Teacher gives teachers the tools to manage their students' school-issued devices. Using the intuitive interface, you can restrict which apps students can access on their device, keep students focused during class by creating Lessons that allow or restrict certain apps and websites, answer students' questions with Messages, and use Weblock to make sure students can only visit teacher-approved websites.
- Restrict and allow apps (including games and social media)
- Force settings, such as Bluetooth, to be enabled
- Create Lessons for each subject
- Answer students' questions with Messages
- See student device information
- Restrict and allow websites with Weblock
- Remotely install apps on your students’ devices
- Teachers can now create custom classrooms. Students in close proximity to the teacher are invited to join the classroom or can join manually in Jamf School Student.
- Fixed an issue that caused the keyboard to appear and prevent logging out when tapping to the right of the Logoff button.
- Fixed an issue that prevented iBeacons from functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused profiles and apps to not appear in groups.
- JAMF Software
- 94.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JAMF Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.