Currently featured in O, The Oprah Magazine as a helpful way to organize your life. The magazine states, "It has a simple, no frills layout... so you can immediately see what needs to get done first."
Jamie’s To Do is not only visually beautiful; it’s simple to use and the features are incredibly useful.
It all started with a geeky romantic gesture. John's wife Jamie couldn't find a nice, simple, and pretty to do list she liked. John, a game designer, made this app for her. She, a huge to do lister, designed it and John programmed it. Oprah and Rachel Ray's Peter Walsh asks, "Could there be a more modern take of the classic love letter?"
The app is designed to be easy and simple, for all the to-do listers out there who want a low fuss straight forward app. In the app, there are eight to-do lists in this app, so you can easily organize and manage your life. You can shuffle and re-prioritize the order of your to-dos, depending on what becomes most important throughout your day. Additionally, there are reminders to ensure you don’t forget those repeating tasks such as credit card bills. No need to flip through your calendar, this useful app automatically reprioritizes your reminders with what you need to do first appearing at the top. If you need assistance in organizing your life, there is also an ‘E-Mail Jamie’ function so you can ask the namesake of the app for assistance.
Jamie’s To Do, organization made simple.
For many, like Jamie, most to-do list and task apps out there are just too complex. It takes 10 steps to add a task, you are forced to choose from a variety of settings that may or may not matter, and it's frankly a pain to learn how to use them! Jamie's To Do sets out to solve that problem with a simple and intuitive design. Just start up to app, tap the 'Add New' button, and your already on your way! The app does have more complex features, they are tucked away in the 'Extras' page. In 'List Options' you can email the lists to family and friends, you can see your completed to do's in the 'Done List', and any other additional options we add over time!
The 'Reminders' section is also designed to be simple and for repeating tasks like paying a credit card bill. Tap 'Add New', select the time and the frequency the reminder will go off (daily, weekly, monthly) and the app automatically color codes and reorders the reminders list based off when the due date is! When the reminder goes off, the app sends out a notification on your iPhone or iPad, and when completed, resets itself for the following day/week/or month.
We hope you enjoy our app!
Please email us at admin@LanziVision.com if you experience any problems or have any questions.
iCloud syncing and reminders fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost Simply Perfect!
The simplicity of this app was just what I was looking for! Though, I do think it could use a few upgrades...otherwise I think the app is great!
Upgrades I think the app could use...
-The ability to move the books tabs. I’d like to move the Extras tab to the very back so I can put more of what I want on the front page.
-The option to add a date/time to all other inputs in the tabs other then just the Reminders tab.
-Could use an Instructions tab (I know you do give some instructions but it’s a little confusing and needs a little more information, like what the DONE button is for and how to retrieve things that were checked off).
I have also searched every To Do list and finally it has been created. Every month or so I try looking in the Ap Store again, download many and delete them. But... HAPPY DANCE! Hysterical joy crying... Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation. It truly truly truly feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!!!! I needed something intuitive and quick - I don't have time for a specialized course in using a To Do list!
• So appreciative of your written directions, and brief easy “tour”
• Thank you for being so affordable. You provided the whole app without a subscription! Amazing!
• Love the quick way to enlarge or reduce the font size of my entry, RIGHT ON THE PAGE. If I don’t have my glasses all is not lost...
• Thank you for letting me edit the tab sections. My only change was to Turn “Other” to read “Projects” - the other names are just what I would want too!
• Helpful that the “done” circle is faintly colored if I’ve added extra detail. It is not distracting, but I know when I have more info to see.
• I believe I have only ever rated one other app ever, and I had the first generation iPhone! (That how long I’ve been waiting for this). I seriously hope you sell a million of these - I will be sharing with my daughter and friends.
• Most of all, seriously... Thanks for really making our lives easier.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
I’ve used several different apps to help me get organized, however, once I found your app. I found peace of mind. Please tell your husband “Thank you” from me. I’m a 62 yr old grandmother with memory problems. Since downloading your app my anxiety level ( worrying about forgetting things ) has lessened considerably.
Your app is pretty & fills every need I have for organizing......
1) My Medicine: (so I don’t forget that I took them & end up taking 2 or 3 times as much as I should have taken, & end up in the hospital) & knowing when they need to be refilled.
2)My Bills: with amounts, in order of date to be paid, with reminder notifications.
3) Calls: that I need to make in order of importance & date to call.
4) 4 SALE: Yard sale & Internet items.
5) Get2gethers: w/Family & friends by date w/the type of function (birthday, anniversary, Bible Study, luncheon).
6) Appointments: List of Business, Doctor, Dentist or School by date with reminder notifications.
7) The Bible: Where The Lord led to read each day. (Each Chapter & Verse)
8) To Do: My Daily To Do List by date.
and lots more.
Thank you for making your wonderful app available to me & others like me; who can’t afford to purchase apps. May God Bless you as you seek Him. I’ll be praying for lots more people to find & download your app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.