JamKoo is designed for live performance worship band and practice.
JamKoo can turn your old keyboard to a realistic grand piano.
JamKoo allows you to mix and record backing track with realistic virtual instruments.
- Wind MIDI controller: add a background music, pick a saxophone or trumpet tone. Add some reverb FX, and practice anytime without disturbing others.
- Piano: Connect your keyboard to iPad, iPhone via USB-MIDI or Bluetooth MIDI. Play and record your performance with this app, share the recording with your teacher. The piano sound and tuning is more realistic than an ordinary electric piano.
- Electronic drum practice, import a classic rock track, pick a drum kit, and record your performance while adjusting the background volume and minimizing the reverb FX of the instrument. Recordings can be sent to other members of the band.
Elegant and powerful
Designed for music practice and live performances, the user who likes music is freed from the complexity of recording interfaces and can focus on the music itself. Sophistication doesn't necessitate complexity.
Built-in high quality and deep sound library
Pre-installed with a number of fine-tuned and rich sound sources, from a comprehensive instrument package containing 138 instruments to 7 Chinese musical instrument packages with outstanding sound. This is a musical weapon at your fingertips.
Add your own instrument library
If the pre-installed hundreds of instruments are not enough, you can also add your own instrument library and download the Soundfont format library to your own JamKoo library.
- Import backing track music from Music library or iCloud, dropbox etc.
- Import and view scores in various format
- Pro users can import SF2 from File iCloud or dropbox.
- Support octave change.
- Adjustable MIDI input channel.
- 3 velocity curves.
- Pitch Bend range adjustment.
- Support USB, Bluetooth MIDI source selection.
- Transposition, instrument volume, reverb, backing volume, main volume adjustment.
- Layered recording with backing track, as well as solo recording.
- Pre-installed a set of high quality comprehensive sound library.
- Pre-installed a set of Chinese musical instrument library.
- Pro version users can add third party Soundfont format sound library.
- *Support score page turning and patch scrolling by MIDI pedal
* Only selected devices:
- Musica P3 Bluetooth MIDI pedal
∙ Support adding sheet music from album or via camera.
∙ Support Inter-App Audio, possible to record audio from JamKoo.
∙ Bug fix and performance optimized.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There is a problem with Sting assembly 2. Not only are the keys sticking, but when you hit a chord it hits some weird notes. Some of the Chinese instruments are spot on. I will give this 4 out of 5, probably a 2 if the recordings I need required using string assembly 2.
Please investigate and fix so I can come back and rate it a 5. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the problem.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, we will trace it.
Allow for octave change and dual keyboard option on play screen. Leave list of samples where they are when choice is made instead of having to start from the top of the list. Some of the samples are familiar and have the loop popping especially in the string ensembles. Aux3 or at least an effects array. When you build a monster you have to feed it. Lol
Developer Response ,
Yes, these are on the TODO list. Enjoy!
Must give 5 stars for an app that is loaded with features
Updated: app just keeps getting better! I hope that musicians get a chance to use this app and supports the developer. I downloaded this app when it first came out (I wasn’t a tester, but would have loved to have been a part of such a quality app) the crisp distorted guitar leads, the pop that the slap bass brings, the lows that don’t break up and clip. The sexy smooth sound of the sax, the lush sounds that the string ensemble offers, I’m impressed. I use GM’s “pure synth” as well as Tasq.im and Jamkoo offers amazing quality that in most cases outshines it’s competition!
*** Side Note*** However the JAZZ GUITAR has a looping issue that renders it unusable... after the note is struck “after the initial Attack, and Decay ...the sustain loop just wacks out and loops from the initial attack, so instead of a smooth sound, it become choppy.”
I love this app, and I see it becoming a must in any ISO users toolbox. It’s a GREAT romper, and again my hopes are that the developer get tons of great feedback, support and word of mouth users. I for one will tell everyone I know to give this a look!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, this is a start point. Don’t hesitate to request for new features.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Robkoo Information & Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 288.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Robkoo Information & Technologies Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Pro Features $5.99
- Shakuhachi $0.99
- Kong Audio Hulusi $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.