JAN the Journal is a beautiful, food and lifestyle publication by South African Michelin-star chef, Jan Hendrik van der Westhuizen. Through a variety of recipes and thought-provoking stories, the Journal is a culinary exploration of Jan Hendrik’s favourite dishes, ingredients, artisans and destinations that places food in the context of contemporary culture and lifestyle by looking at how we eat and what we eat – and how to approach food in a way that brings us joy.
JAN the Journal:
- Single issues for ZAR229.99 each incl. VAT*
- Auto-renewable subscription 1-year for ZAR429.99 incl. VAT*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
We update the app regularly so we can make it a better experience for you. This viewer version includes performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- JAN THE JOURNAL
- 18.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © JAN the Journal All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Jan the Journal Volume 3 $7.99
- JAN Conversation Volume 1 $1.99
- JAN the Journal Volume 2 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.