Application designed for your everyday use, and perfectly suited to your needs. Start the Janetter experience right now.
- Quickly cycle through bookmarked Timelines with a swipe
- Update all bookmarked Timelines at once
- Multi-account compatible, no need to switch accounts to check for new tweets
- Compatible with Timeline displays like lists and searches
- Send replies or add to favorites from the icons displayed when you tap a tweet
- Hold on a tweet to display the conversation
- Allows you to assign the tap, double tap and hold actions on tweets to your preferred functions
- Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
- Quickly close the internal browser by swiping right, or close the viewer by swiping down
- Hide tweets with particular keywords, from particular users or from particular apps using Mute
- Read interesting URLs later, compatible with Pocket and Instapape
◆The differences between the Pro and Free and Lite
- Banner ads at the top of Timeline and the bottom of the internal browser (Lite: Yes, Free: Yes, Pro: No)
- Access your direct messages (Lite: No, Free: Yes, Pro: Yes)
- Account registration limit (Lite: No, Free: up to 3 accounts, Pro: up to 7 accounts)
◆How can I make comments or suggestions?
Please feel free to Tweet to @Janetter_jp with your comments, or suggestions for improvement.
Twitter : @Janetter_jp
Mail : support+iOS@janesoft.net
- Improved app stability.
Yellow bird refugees, check this out
Forced to consider alternatives in the wake of the shutdown of the good old version of Tweetdeck, I stumbled across this app as well as its PC version. The structure of Janetter will be familiar to Tweetdeck users, but in a way that is both easier to use and harder to get used to, as there are features that are available, but not where you might expect them to be. The PC version has a few more features in the translation and the theming that aren't (I don't think?) here, but for the time being it is what I have been looking for in a post-Tweetdeck Twitter app and it deserves your time if you are looking for an alternative to the "official" apps.
Decent app, but weird useless animations
An otherwise decent app, but too many silly, distracting UI tricks. Flashes, animations.... just please stop. Why do I want the keys to turn blue when I tap shift? Why do I want the unread number to slide in? Neither helps me in any way and serve only to distract.
Design that doesn’t assist the user in achieving a goal is just egoism by the designer.
Smooth and intuitive
Superior to Twitter's own app. Simple, but does what you need.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Jane, Inc.
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jane, Inc.