Application designed for your everyday use, and perfectly suited to your needs. Start the Janetter experience right now.
- Quickly cycle through bookmarked Timelines with a swipe
- Update all bookmarked Timelines at once
- Multi-account compatible, no need to switch accounts to check for new tweets
- Compatible with Timeline displays like lists and searches
- Send replies or add to favorites from the icons displayed when you tap a tweet
- Hold on a tweet to display the conversation
- Allows you to assign the tap, double tap and hold actions on tweets to your preferred functions
- Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
- Quickly close the internal browser by swiping right, or close the viewer by swiping down
- Hide tweets with particular keywords, from particular users or from particular apps using Mute
- Read interesting URLs later, compatible with Pocket and Instapape
◆The differences between the Pro and Free and Lite
- Banner ads at the top of Timeline and the bottom of the internal browser (Lite: Yes, Free: Yes, Pro: No)
- Access your direct messages (Lite: No, Free: Yes, Pro: Yes)
- Account registration limit (Lite: No, Free: up to 3 accounts, Pro: up to 7 accounts)
◆How can I make comments or suggestions?
Please feel free to Tweet to @Janetter_jp with your comments, or suggestions for improvement.
Twitter : @Janetter_jp
Mail : support+iOS@janesoft.net
- Adjusted the design of the built-in web browser.
- Updated various SDKs.
- Improved app stability.
Ratings and Reviews
What Tweetdeck should be
I don't think I've ever rated an app in the few years that I've been using an iPhone, or in the few years I've been using Twitter apps. I've been around them all pretty much, and for the way I use Twitter, this mode of having custom lists available to swipe to is the most efficient. I like Tweetdeck on the desktop honestly better than this app for the desktop, but on iOS, this app blows out Tweetdeck. It really works fantastically on my iPhone 4. I would give it a full five stars if it had push notifications, but every thing else is exactly where and how it should be for a fully functional Twitter app on iOS. Well done to the developers, I hope it gets more updates and recognition.
i like this app alot it is very nostalgic just want push notifications and to be able to turn on certain accounts notifications for new tweets. it has a bug where the app crashes when i try to save a pic. but still great app
Seriously annoying animations
Literally just stopped working one day. All I get is the oh so helpful “error” bar at the top of the feed. Won’t refresh any feeds. Worked fine last week.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jane, Inc.
- 25.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jane, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.