Application designed for your everyday use, and perfectly suited to your needs. Start the Janetter experience right now.
- Quickly cycle through bookmarked Timelines with a swipe
- Update all bookmarked Timelines at once
- Multi-account compatible, no need to switch accounts to check for new tweets
- Compatible with Timeline displays like lists and searches
- Send replies or add to favorites from the icons displayed when you tap a tweet
- Hold on a tweet to display the conversation
- Allows you to assign the tap, double tap and hold actions on tweets to your preferred functions
- Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
- Quickly close the internal browser by swiping right, or close the viewer by swiping down
- Hide tweets with particular keywords, from particular users or from particular apps using Mute
- Read interesting URLs later, compatible with Pocket and Instapape
◆The differences between the Pro and Free and Lite
- Banner ads at the top of Timeline and the bottom of the internal browser (Lite: Yes, Free: Yes, Pro: No)
- Access your direct messages (Lite: No, Free: Yes, Pro: Yes)
- Account registration limit (Lite: No, Free: up to 3 accounts, Pro: up to 7 accounts)
◆How can I make comments or suggestions?
Please feel free to Tweet to @Janetter_jp with your comments, or suggestions for improvement.
Twitter : @Janetter_jp
Mail : support+iOS@janesoft.net
- conversation tweets are no longer abbreviated.
- fixed some crashing issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
i like this app alot it is very nostalgic just want push notifications and to be able to turn on certain accounts notifications for new tweets. it has a bug where the app crashes when i try to save a pic. but still great app
Seriously annoying animations
Stop with the animations already. My goodness. Making the keys turn blue when I tap shift and sliding everything into view doesn’t improve the user experience and tells me nothing I didn’t already know, especially when you do it when nothing has changed. It’s pointless. It’s nothing but design for the sake of design, which is never a good thing. It makes the user experience worse. It makes it more distracting and makes me want to leave the app to get away from it.
Just stop it. Apps are not performance art. Make them look great but don’t let design detract from usefulness.
What Tweetdeck should be
I don't think I've ever rated an app in the few years that I've been using an iPhone, or in the few years I've been using Twitter apps. I've been around them all pretty much, and for the way I use Twitter, this mode of having custom lists available to swipe to is the most efficient. I like Tweetdeck on the desktop honestly better than this app for the desktop, but on iOS, this app blows out Tweetdeck. It really works fantastically on my iPhone 4. I would give it a full five stars if it had push notifications, but every thing else is exactly where and how it should be for a fully functional Twitter app on iOS. Well done to the developers, I hope it gets more updates and recognition.
- Jane, Inc.
- 25.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jane, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.