The app you thought you didn’t need, but realized it’s the one you can’t live without!
What you track and what you repeat, becomes a positive habit! Japa 108 enables you to instill a positive habit in your life through the ancient practice of Mantra repetition, bringing about an uplifting energy and creating an armor around you.
Whether you have an existing Japa practice that you want to track and build on, or if you want a vehicle to help drown out the thoughts in your mind in order to meditate, Japa 108 encourages you to do something for yourself over and over again, until it becomes a natural part of your every day and creates transformation in your life.
Either by using your existing mala or replacing the beads by tapping anywhere on your phone screen, the app will track the counts, mantras and the time that you’ve chanted, providing comprehensive stats to keep you motivated.
The app can be used on and offline and you can use it wherever you are; on a plane, on a train on your way to work, in the car if you're a passenger and even while you're sitting on a park bench, again with or without your mala beads!
By using Japa 108 you instantly become a part of the Japa 108 community. A global community of chanters and like-minded spiritual people who are using Japa mantra chanting to enhance their life. You can encourage your friends by liking and commenting on their feed as well as see a global weekly leaderboard of the top chanters and the top mantras that are being used.
- Japa Counter and Tracker - what you track, becomes a habit
- Play audio for mantra pronunciation
- Set Reminders for ‘Time to do Japa’ notifications
- Do your Japa practice from the daily Mantra Suggestion
- Pick from many Mantras in the extensive list we’ve curated
- Can’t find the Mantra you want on our list? It’s ok, add your own
- View Stats - see your Japa streak, number of counts, most chanted mantras ++
- Earn Awards for key Japa-counting milestones
- See a global real-time feed of the Japa 108 Community
- View the top chanters on the Japa 108 Leaderboard
- Sattva Meditation app integration - merge your Japa and meditation practice
- Do a Japa journey with one of our NEW RITUALS
- Save your favorite mantras to your shortcuts and access them OFFLINE
- Engage with the Japa 108 community by COMMENTING & LIKING their activity
- Add MANUAL sessions to account towards your stats
- Find mantra groups based on your MOOD, FEELING, DESIRED OUTCOME
PRICING & TERMS
Japa108 Premium is $12.99 (one time) - Japa108 Premium unlocks all the paid features of the app such as Japa Insights which provides detailed stats about your japa practice and the ability to listen to mantras so you can practice your pronunciation. May more features will be added on a regular basis.
Terms and Conditions - http://japa108.com/terms
Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
The app is a great idea but needs improvement
The app is without a doubt a great idea but it needs major improvements. The app doesn’t seem to be tested well on all smartphones. I have an iPhone SE and I’m simply unable to create shortcuts because the screen does not provide a scroller and I’m unable to get to the save button. Also the keyboards asking to input number if reps does not have a button to bring it down. If the developer adds that then I can explore the rest of the app.
Very rudimentary “counter”
Imagine that you have to do a Japa of 20 Maalaas. 20x108 = 2160, now You will have to tap your screen 2160 times. Your fingers will start hurting. There must be a way to count ik an easier way. May be, a scroller, rather than “tap”, or, may be a maala counter rather than mantra counter. For example: If I have to do 20 maalaas, then it should have only twenty taps, or long-press should be considered as one maalaa. Please consider my request, as, it is a big inconvenience to tap tens of thousand times. Recently. i completed 470 thousand (4.7 lakhs) on this app, and I have begun to dislike this counter system as it has given me finger pain.
Thank you for your support and consideration in advance.
I enjoy this app and am familiar with many of the mantras from my own practice. However, I didn’t give it complete five stars because I’d love to hear a recording from a pandit pronouncing the mantras. I think this would make a great addition, especially when hearing a new mantra for the first time. Westerns generally don’t have the language to correctly pronounce Sanskrit so listening to it really helps plus if you can’t say it properly you can receive the transmission by listening instead of making a mistake from saying it wrong and not being able to receive the benefits.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We will consider your feedback and update in future.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GMAN LABS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- 68.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Japa108.com
- In-App Purchases
- Japa108 Premium $12.99