Now 170,000 SPOT
Easy access for tourists to free Wi-Fi all over Japan
Save yourself the hassle of user registration for each new hotspot.
Connect with a single tap!!
Connect to free Wi-Fi easily at major train stations and airports, businesses like convenience and department stores, tourist spots, and many more locations.
Search for Wi-Fi hotspots!!
Use the offline map of major hotspots to search for Wi-Fi access.
Currently available in the following 16 languages:
English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai, Malay, Indonesian, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Tagalog, Portuguese, Vietnamese and Japanese.
[About Wi-Fi hotspots]
Usable areas http://www.ntt-bp.net/jcfw/en.html
• This app is provided in cooperation with businesses offering Wi-Fi access to travelers visiting Japan.
* The coverage area is still expanding.
• Users are responsible for any 3G/LTE data fees incurred.
• Free Wi-Fi is provided through unencrypted wireless segments.
Version 1.46.0 has been released.
The function has been modified and improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Never got a connection in spite of standing right next to signs advertising this service in Tokyo. I could see the SSID in the Wi-Fi connection list in iPhone settings but the app didn’t find it.
worked just fine
in the two weeks i was in japan, this app was absolutely stellar. it worked just fine to connect me to the various free wifi networks offered in japan 👌🏼
This app does not work any more
This app used to work fine in many places in Japan. But this wifi app cannot authenticate any more and thus stopped working.
- NTT Broadband Platform, Inc.
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NTT Broadband Platform Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.