This is an application to learn the Japanese syllabaries and has been created by a Japanese team.
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
Improved some functions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Takahiro Iwatani
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 14ALL Project
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.