Japanese Recipes SMART Cookbook app has a vast offline collection of more than 600 Japanese Food Recipes. Spice up your taste buds and learn how to cook traditional Japanese Food in an easy, step by step way! This Food App has quick recipes spread across major categories like Non-Vegetarian to Vegan, Vegetarian, Drinks/Beverages, Desserts, Snacks & Sweets.
All the recipes in SMART Cookbook of Japanese Recipes have been organised and cataloged, so that you can easily find any recipes by Courses, Taste Buds, Cuisines, Ingredients and your Dietary needs like Gluten free, Lactose free, Seafood, Poultry & many more.
Japanese Food is basically healthy. You can learn to cook Healthy Food Recipes like:
1. Salmon oshizushi with rice wine
2. Pea prawn soup
4. Smoked salmon rice roll
5. Steamed momo dumpling
7. Fish Teriyaki
8. Zucchini cakes
1. Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
2. Nutritional values of recipes as well as each Ingredients.
3. Use up what's in your pantry with Cook With feature.
4. 10,000+ Tips around Food, HouseHold, Remedy, Health, Kitchen & Wellness.
5. Several benefits of all ingredients.
6. With Filter feature, you not only get what you want but can ignore what you don’t.
7. Plan your meals and get together with “Menu Planner”.
8. Cook Hands Free by simply hearing ChefChili’s Instructions.
9. Explore Worldwide Cuisines.
10. Get Similar Japanese Recipes on the basis of your choice!
11. Use “Turbo Search” and shortlist with Type of Diet, Taste Buds, Ingredients, Courses and many more.
12. Organize or bookmark your favorite recipes in EduBank.
13. If you think something is missing, contribute it!
14. Learn how to cook cakes, cheese pizza, desserts, cookie and many more.
15. Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
You might run out of hunger, but the mesmerising aroma of Japanese Recipes complemented by ingredients from Japan will make you move. Learn to cook because you’ll love gulping down this food from SMART Cookbook of Japanese Food Recipes.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Support for latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but don't like the in app purchases
It's a great app and a lot of the free recipes are fantastic! But a lot of it I would like to make have to be purchased. That's a downer because a lot of it is sushi I would like to try, I wish it was all free but I understand they need to make money. Other than that it is extremely helpful and I love it!
Worst App Ever
I love sushi so I thought why not try an app. Well with app you need to be a sushi genie because the recipes leave so much information out in all areas it is shameful to even offer it to the public. If you aren’t a sushi master this app is not for you! Go back to the app drawing board and start over.
The developer, Edutainment Ventures LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Edutainment Ventures LLC
- 112.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © @2015 Edutainment Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Be Pro-Japanese (All Pack) $2.99
- Be Pro-Japanese (Ad Free) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.