Read & speak Japanese in minutes: The best offline phrasebook with guide audio!
Learn to understand AND speak Japanese - anytime, anywhere!
Just download Hello Pal's free Japanese Phrasebook, and start developing your Japanese language skills by using phrases from the phrasebook as you need them in real life!
· Over 2,000 commonly-used phrases, organized neatly into categories and sections, useful for everyday conversation
· Customizable phrases lets you insert vocabulary words that you really need (For example: "I am from [England]" can be changed to "I am from [Spain]")
· Audio recordings by native speakers which you can use to practice speaking
· The audio recordings have two types· a normal-speed version and a slow version, to make it easier to follow
· Each phrase has a regular translation, but also includes a LITERAL translation so you can better understand how each phrase is put together in that language, word for word
· Access your Hello Pal Phrasebook anywhere: even offline
HOW IT WORKS
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a native speaker tutor you through applying your new language: you'll get audio recordings from native speakers which you can mimic, along with explanations on how each phrase has been put together, creating a deeper understanding for your new language!
Discover the benefits of learning a language through practice and real-life application.
Other available languages:
· English (American)
· Chinese (Mandarin)
· Filipino (Tagalog)
· Portuguese (Brazil)
· Spanish (Spain)
ABOUT HELLO PAL
Hello Pal's mission is to bring the world closer together by helping eliminate one of the key obstacles to mutual understanding between people· the language barrier. By creating a platform where it is easy to instantly interact with others around the world, and giving them the tools to communicate with each other in a joyful and fun way, we hope to do our part (however small) in fostering understanding and tolerance between all citizens of the world.
For more information, visit www.HelloPal.com.
Hello Pal is a registered trademark or trademark of Hello Pal International Ltd in Hong Kong and other countries.
• Improved vocab list display when phrasebook is viewed in another language
• Fixed several bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t understand
At first I really like this app. I thought that I could actually learn a lot of Japanese but then after I made a call something happen. I tapped on hello in Spanish and I tapped on the play button and it didn’t work I tapped again it didn’t work and went down I tapped on the play button there it didn’t work I don’t know what’s up with that but I’m pretty sure that’s not normal for you it’s not and I can fix it but for now I think that you should probably not make that yet so that’s why I have this four-star because I like everything else just it just didn’t work for me that well.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Could you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more details about your problem?
the only japenese learning app i could if you want to learn how to speak and not write. so much free content i like it
- Hello Pal Limited
- 28 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hello Pal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.