Towards the center of the galaxy, exists a binary system where a desolate moon orbits a gas giant. How did Jasper, a plucky black cat, get marooned on such a strange rock?
Jasper collects bananas (the universal currency used on the moon) by employing an antiquated rocket, which wasn't designed for paws and is horribly fuel inefficient. Fortunately, a chain of landing pads operated by monkeys, exchanges bananas for rocket fuel.
But just how far can Jasper travel on such an alien moon while avoiding prowling flying saucers and mysterious cannons?
"A kind and caring endless flyer with some nice ideas that's great for casual play" - PocketGamer
"It’s part awkward endless rocketing, part delicate spaceship landing, and all adorable cat astronaut anxiety." - GameZebo
"Seem rather ridiculous? Well, it is, but delightfully so." - Couch Games
• Procedurally generated terrain
• 120 progressively challenging goals
• Fluid, physics based flying in either direction
• Dreamy zen gameplay, visuals and original sound track
• Dynamic lighting from multiple suns, a gas giant and shooting stars
• Game Center integration with high score and best distance leaderboards
• Ever changing weather conditions including thunderstorms, snow and rainbows
• Beautiful nighttime flying with twinkling stars and glowing, gently swaying alien plants
• Includes one plucky black cat, monkeys, flying saucers and timid droids in need of a lift
All new Jasper furry goodness!
• All new dreamy visuals.
• More cannons.
• Smoother graphics.
• Optimized rendering and physics.
• Support for latest iPhone and iPad
• Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's a cute game. It's simple and yet I can hardly play it. Love the graphics.
- Riada International Pty. Ltd.
- 146.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016-2017 Riada International Pty. Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.