The great Old School Track & Field gameplay has finally been reinvented on touch screen. Javelin Masters has gone through a ground breaking renewal, and now there is more everything! More Goodies, more Super Skill, more levels and more fun! This is Maybe the most addicting game ever!!
Now you can throw Javelin in Helsinki, Los Angeles and Rio! The total score counts in league. Start playing now and learn to be a Javelin Master together with your thrower! Throwing technique is easy to learn but hard to master.
• Old-school javelin throwing in a nice package
• Thrower learns Super Skill when you train together
• Many throwers with mighty throw grunts!!
• Coach who gives instructions and inspiration
• Every throw you earn coins to buy stuff with
• Achievements with coin prizes
• Player vs Player competitions, to earn even more coins!!
• A lot of stuff to improve your performance
• Weekly leagues for players of similar skill level
• Tops for country, world and friends
• Best possible mechanics for running and throwing!
• You can move buttons, good for left handed also!
• Share your achievements and show everyone you're the best
If you have problems or suggestions please contact: email@example.com.
The game is developed by Sadetta.
Bug fixes, improvements and new achievements!
Ratings and Reviews
I like the advancement to league levels that’s fun...
Needs more players, connection is bad, my progress get deleted mid-week, the cost of a speed or strength upgrade gets so expensive, can I see my all-time best throw somewhere?
This is very fun it just needs work on the multiplayer. It never connects and takes forever to load
- Sadetta Oy
- 139.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © Sadetta Oy 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 12,000 Coins $3.99
- 40,000 Coins $9.99
- 2,000 Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.