The JBL Compact Connect is an easy-to-use application for tablets and mobile devices that is designed to offer complete control of up to four JBL EON ONE Compact PA speakers at a time. Featuring Bluetooth audio control, the application gives you free reign over all of the EON ONE Compact’s setting and capabilities. From controlling the speaker’s four-channel digital mixer, to adjusting effects, saving and recalling presets and much more, JBL Compact Connect allows you to easily tailor your speaker to fit your application. Plus, JBL Compact Connect directly links to the speaker’s hardware, so any change you make from the application will reflect on your EON ONE Compact’s LED indicators, including volume levels. In addition to dialing in the perfect sound, the JBL Compact Connect application allows you to update each speaker’s firmware.
• Easy-to-use mixer interface for complete mixer control and added mixing capabilities
• Digital channel faders for adjusting volume levels simply and quickly
• Adjustable Lexicon effects for enhancing your audio
• Adjustable 8-band EQ for master output and each channel to fine tune your sound
• Synchronize and stream music to up to four EON ONE Compact units with full control over each speaker
• Software control changes are intelligently reflected on speaker’s hardware
• Customizable ducking functionality lowers background music levels when speech is detected
• Easily save your ideal sound settings and recall them at anytime
• Update firmware for all connected EON ONE Compact units
New features and Improvements:
•Clip and Limiter indication is now functional
•Firmware update process optimization
•Support for factory preset recall (works only with firmware v5.0.9 and above)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is unusable
Received a pair of Eon Compacts yesterday. App worked for several seconds (Bluetooth mixer) and no longer loads on either my iPhone or iPad Pro. The option to locate and connect to speakers is no longer visible, although both speakers are on and ready. Bluetooth music streaming to one speaker seems to work although it is of poor quality audio with many audio dropouts from both my iPhone and iPad several feet away. Several hours of troubleshooting and research have yielded no results. Fix this app ASAP, as this battery powered speaker does have potential in remote pro audio applications in groups of two or four, but the app is trash.
Overall great little system!
I purchased 2 Jbl eon one compact speakers. I have yet to test them on an actual gig, but the speakers sound great out of the box. It would be nice to see JBL do a little more with the app, such as channel mutes and a little more control over the Bluetooth channel when using two speakers you have to go back and forth to each mixer for the BT settings. The EQ pages are great! Overall though a great small venue basic system.
App doesn’t work!!!
Cannot get the app to work on my iPhone. The Bluetooth does connect and works. App does not work on my iPad either!! In fact the speaker will not even connect to my iPad via Bluetooth. Useless without the app imo! The speaker itself is awesome but the app not working is a dealbreaker for me!! On to Bose unless I can get it working in the next few days. 😭😭
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.