The JBL Compact Connect is an easy-to-use application for tablets and mobile devices that is designed to offer complete control of up to four JBL EON ONE Compact PA speakers at a time. Featuring Bluetooth audio control, the application gives you free reign over all of the EON ONE Compact’s setting and capabilities. From controlling the speaker’s four-channel digital mixer, to adjusting effects, saving and recalling presets and much more, JBL Compact Connect allows you to easily tailor your speaker to fit your application. Plus, JBL Compact Connect directly links to the speaker’s hardware, so any change you make from the application will reflect on your EON ONE Compact’s LED indicators, including volume levels. In addition to dialing in the perfect sound, the JBL Compact Connect application allows you to update each speaker’s firmware.
• Easy-to-use mixer interface for complete mixer control and added mixing capabilities
• Digital channel faders for adjusting volume levels simply and quickly
• Adjustable Lexicon effects for enhancing your audio
• Adjustable 8-band EQ for master output and each channel to fine tune your sound
• Synchronize and stream music to up to four EON ONE Compact units with full control over each speaker
• Software control changes are intelligently reflected on speaker’s hardware
• Customizable ducking functionality lowers background music levels when speech is detected
• Easily save your ideal sound settings and recall them at anytime
• Update firmware for all connected EON ONE Compact units
• Fix for EQ boost issue when band width is set to maximum.
• Improvements in Audio playback while in BT Broadcast mode
• Bug fixes
Note: All fixes work only with speakers having firmware version 5.1.4.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice if it works
Downloaded app. Found & linked speaker. Worked mostly flawless for about 10 min. Closed app. Opened app back up 5 min later. Speaker no longer linked and can not discover new speakers. It’s nice of it works but obviously not something to count on in a professional setting.
App is unusable
Received a pair of Eon Compacts yesterday. App worked for several seconds (Bluetooth mixer) and no longer loads on either my iPhone or iPad Pro. The option to locate and connect to speakers is no longer visible, although both speakers are on and ready. Bluetooth music streaming to one speaker seems to work although it is of poor quality audio with many audio dropouts from both my iPhone and iPad several feet away. Several hours of troubleshooting and research have yielded no results. Fix this app ASAP, as this battery powered speaker does have potential in remote pro audio applications in groups of two or four, but the app is trash.
Please fix this app
I have been trying for weeks to get this to work. I want to play video and audio media with VLC and have this app broadcast in stereo. I have tried using a Galaxy Note 8, a Tab 6, a Galaxy Tab S6, an IPad Air (3rd gen) and now an iPad Pro 11”. I pair 1 speaker with the device and start the app. I link speakers “A” and “B” in the app and setup BT broadcast for a host (left) and remote (right). Playback is full of glitches, dropouts, speeds up and slows down. If this software actually works I wish JBL would provide some information. Otherwise it is useless for performance. Would be fantastic if it worked. Not what I expect from JBL Professional speakers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.