JBL Headphones 4+
Harman International Industries
JBL Headphones app redefines your headphones experience. Through your mobile device, you can now conveniently control the headphone settings, smart ambient, noise cancelling and many more in your JBL Headphones app. Supported models are:
- JBL WAVE BUDS, WAVE BEAM, WAVE FLEX, VIBE BUDS, VIBE BEAM, VIBE FLEX
- JBL TUNE FLEX, TUNE ANC, TUNE130NC TWS, TUNE230NC TWS, TUNE BEAM, TUNE BUDS
- JBL TUNE 670NC, TUNE 770NC
- JBL LIVE FREE 2, LIVE PRO 2, LIVE FREE NC+ TWS, LIVE PRO+ TWS, LIVE300 TWS, LIVE FLEX
- JBL LIVE 460NC, LIVE 660NC, LIVE 400BT, 500BT, 650BTNC, 220BT
- JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS, CLUB700BT, 950NC, ONE
- JBL TOUR PRO+ TWS, TOUR ONE, TOUR PRO 2, TOUR ONE M2
- JBL QUANTUM TWS, QUANTUM TWS AIR
- JBL ENDURANCE PEAK 3, ENDURANCE RACE
- JBL REFLECT AERO, REFLECT FLOW PRO, REFLECT MINI NC, REFLECT AWARE
- UA PROJECT ROCK OVER-EAR TRAINING HEADPHONES
- JBL EVEREST ELITE100, 150NC, 300 and 750NC
- JBL X TOMORROWLAND
Other features include:
- Voice assistant setup: Allows you to select Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa as your voice assistant.
- EQ Settings: The App provides predefined EQ presets and also allows you to create or customize EQ settings as per their personal preferences.
- Application Settings: App setting include Voice Assistant, Smart Audio Modes, Touch gesture setting, Product help, Tips, FAQ, etc, subject to different models.
- Tips: Product tutorial will be found under Product help.
- FAQ: Allows you to find quick answer when using our JBL APP.
- Headphone battery indicator: Displays the headphone battery level so you can quickly see how much playtime is left.
- Touch gestures customization allows you to change your button configuration based on your preference (available only on specific models)
- Smart audio mode: improve your audio that is adjusted to what you are doing (available only on specific models)
- Multi Noise Cancelling mode: By selecting different noise cancelling level to enjoy the best sound in each occasion (available only on specific models)
- Add New Product JBL TUNE 670NC, TUNE 770NC
- Add ‘screen saver’ feature to TOUR PRO 2. The smart case display now supports custom lock screens. Select and upload your own images through the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been researching headphones and reading reviews for headphones for a good month or so and I walked through Kohl’s and found these JBL Tune 230nc and saw the price and walked away. As I stood in line waiting for my food I started looking at reviews for these headphones. I think there was 2 or 3 negative reviews but for the most part they were good. So I thought I’ll get them and if I don’t like them I’ll just return them. Once I got back and set them up and installed the update I haven’t been able to take them out. They’re literally stuck in my ear!!! The sound is amazing, the bass is great and the gestures are easy to use and you don’t have to push them into your head to get them to respond like on my previous headphones. They’re comfortable and feel tight and I don’t feel like they’re gonna fall out of my ear!!! What imma saying is these are the best headphones I’ve had and way worth the price I paid!!! Thank you for making a good product I can talk about. I’ve actually told everyone that I hang with to put them in and listen. Imma very pleased with my purchase!!!
Amazing head phones
These were a great gift I got for Christmas. I haven’t had an over ear set headphones in a very long time. These worked very well for me. The noise canceling works very well. I also believe the sound is very good. I feel the bass could be a little deeper and they could be a little louder but over all for this price point I believe these are an amazing set of headphones. I also enjoy the app very much it was easy to use and to understand. The EQ works well and you can fine tune the music to your liking. The batteries stay charged for a long time being able to check the charge of the batteries through the app is a nice touch. The batteries charge rather quickly so that great. Overall these are a an amazing set of headphones and I highly recommend them especially if you are on a budget.
Good but not great
I have the JBL TUNE125TWS Bluetooth earbuds. I received them a present in December of 2021. They work well and are comfortable, I also like the charging pod. You can charge them without it being plugged in which is a plus. However the charging pod stopped working with the right earbud, it would charge the left but no the right. Had to figure out how to clean the connectors which wasn’t easy. The app does not work with this model which is also very frustrating. It would be great if there was a way to change the equalizer. And my BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that there is so way to find the earbuds or the pod if they get misplaced. There isn’t an app that works with them and they don’t have a button the pod to send a sound alert or something to the EarPods. Like a “find my iPhone” sound but a “find my EarPods” sound. Which would make it so much easier to find them. Ive misplaced one or both of them a few times and had to turn my apartment upside down to try and find them.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman International Industries
- 650.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Harman International Industries, Incorporated