JBL Performance is a full-featured application designed to work with JBL SRX900 Series sound systems. The application allows real-time system control, testing, tuning, and device health monitoring using WiFi or wired network connections.
• The powerful user interface lets you forget about complex configuration screens and design the system visually.
• Automatically generated groups provide easy system control eliminating managing individual devices.
• System Views overlay task-specific information over the virtual devices making the tuning and monitoring process highly intuitive.
• Automatic network discovery detects compatible devices making network configuration painless.
FULL SYSTEM CONTROL
• Deep dive into system settings and DSP functions to configure your system for any application
• Access the full suite of user-adjustable DSP parameters, including speaker presets, gain, delay, and EQ
• Adjust system optimization tools like Array Size and Throw Distance Compensation filters.
Monitor your system with Show Mode
• Monitor performance-critical metrics in real-time, including amplifier temperature, line voltage, and transducer health.
• Supervise audio parameters like system headroom and input and output meters.
Save and recall system configurations
• Save and recall venue configurations with the JBL Performance app, capturing settings and venue layouts and saving them to your iPad.
For decades, top touring artists and recording studios worldwide have trusted JBL speakers to express their music with power, precision, and truth. Explore our full range of award-winning sound systems at www.jblpro.com.
• The Amplifier Health view now notifies users of momentary power losses that are long enough to cause interruptions in system
operation. A detailed description can be found in the Amplifier Health section of the Help file.
• Improvements were made to allow international keyboards to take advantage of the keyboard shortcuts.
• Added a new back-end feature that enhances system group functionality and reliability. The new feature provides smarter logic
when devices have mixed states within a group. A new ≠ icon will appear whenever something is out of sync within a group.
• Added a Help file that can be accessed via Hamburger Menu to make using the application easier. The Help file is also available on
the JBLPro.com website.
• Added an application-level setting to iOS that will prevent the iPad from automatically sleeping for customers who want to keep the
iPad on all the time.
• The serial number for connected devices was added to the device panel.
• iPadOS stability was improved when switching in and out of the application.
• When opening a saved venue file, if previously matched devices are discovered and have been modified since the venue file was
connected, the devices will be automatically unmatched. The discovered devices can be re-matched or auto-matched and connected
to bring them back into the open venue file.
• Improved touch interactions in NetSetter for toggling and editing fields.
• Several visual enhancements were made to NetSetter.
• Applying a filter in NetSetter now clears selected rows to eliminate the possibility of adjusting hidden rows.
• Further restrictions were placed on app functionality to reduce the risk of accidentally interrupting the firmware update.
• Added a button to allow directly exiting NetSetter without applying any pending changes.
• In the device panel, the EQ bypass now bypasses the EQ DSP instead of changing the individual filters to be bypassed.
• Added basic analytics for the application to aid in troubleshooting and development.
• Added a feature that will restrict an iPad from going to sleep during a firmware update.
• Touch interactions were improved.
• Renumbering HCIDs was improved to follow the selected order.
• General UI and performance improvements were made.
• Some keyboard shortcuts that used the alt key now require a shift modifier. A complete keyboard shortcut guide is in the Help file.
• Fixed an issue where touching outside an EQ filter after selecting it would sometimes change the width of the filter.
• Fixed an issue where NetSetter would stop scrolling up and down when the device list extended beyond the vertical list and the
user scrolled in the non-pinned area.
• Fixed an issue restricting the ability to increase the number of speakers in an array when the HCIDs were locked.
• Fixed an issue where some horizontal scrollbars were not rendering correctly.
• Fixed an issue where the center subwoofer array orientation would change after increasing the number of arrays.
• Fixed an issue where the locating state of a device was not appropriately represented when the DHCP mode was changed.
• Fixed a bug where the delay DSP in the device panel wasn’t saving with the venue file.
• SRX900 - 18.104.22.168
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 185.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023, Harman International