Control JBL Professional PRX ONE, EON700 EON ONE MK2, PRX 900 or EON One Compact portable PA speakers directly from your iPhone® or iPad® with the free JBL Pro Connect app. Using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) technology, JBL Pro Connect gives you complete hands-on control over all of your PA system’s built-in mixer and DSP functions. Build your ideal PA system by syncing up to 10 PRX ONE, EON700 or EON ONE MK2 speakers.
JBL Pro Connect gives you all of the tools to sound your best, right at your fingertips. Dial in your signature sound from anywhere in the room: Set volume levels, adjust EQ settings, activate Lexicon reverb and effects and dbx Digital DriveRack signal processing, customize ducking, save and recall presets and much more.
Whether you’re a seasoned musician, DJ or presenter or just starting out on your live sound journey, JBL Pro Connect makes it easy to tailor your tones for any venue or application.
FULL CONTROL, IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
· Manage JBL PRX ONE, EON700 or EON ONE MK2 portable PA speakers from your iPhone or iPad
· Dive deep into system mixer and DSP functions to optimize your stage sound for any scenario
· Access app-exclusive features and speaker settings including snapshots, multi-speaker grouping, tap tempo and more
ELEVATE YOUR STAGE SOUND WITH PRO EFFECTS
· Activate ducking to make sure your voice stands out over background music
· Adjust Lexicon reverb, chorus and delay effects for professional polish
· Shape sound with surgical precision with parametric EQ
SOUND AMAZING IN AN INSTANT
· Choose from eight optimized sound presets, or customize your own
· Simply and quickly adjust master volume and source levels
· Trigger dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression (AFS) to eliminate feedback
· Optimize and protect speakers with dbx Digital DriveRack signal processing
TAP INTO BLUETOOTH 5.0 FUNCTIONALITY
· Advanced Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for powerful wireless control functionality and performance
· Build your ideal system by mixing and matching systems and syncing up to 10 speakers
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKFLOW
· Group speakers for mixing, rename channels for traditional channel strip functionality
· Responsive portrait and landscape displays streamline operation
The JBL Pro Connect app is free for life. Download today and take your stage sound to the next level tonight.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.; any use of such marks by JBL/HARMAN is under license.
For decades, top touring artists and recording studios around the world have trusted JBL speakers to express their music with power, precision and truth. Explore our full range of award-winning sound systems at www.jbl.com.
• Speaker and app connection and reconnection performance improvements.
• Improved background app management. Speaker/App will no longer disconnect immediately when users navigate out of the application.
• Factory Snapshot bug fix where Factory Snapshot were not properly loading factory parameters
Ratings and Reviews
Jumpy/Laggy, hard to be confident
I use this with PRXOne. Love the speaker and the amount of built in mixer channels/DSP compared to the Bose Pro16 stuff(big selling point). The app looked appealing as well as a convenient means of controlling remotely. It is convenient, but it is uncomfortably unresponsive, jittery and laggy. Maybe this is because it’s Bluetooth instead of WiFi? As an engineer trying to mix with an attentive audience during a 4 day festival for 8-10hrs a day, it is stressful and unnerving.
I’m not complaining, persay, but if there is a way to improve the stability and responsiveness, I would 100% without a doubt recommend this product to anyone it makes sense for. I hope you hear me, JBL :)
Incredible all in one unit
I have loved my Eon One but this version is a substantial upgrade! I really love the ability to control the system remotely from my iPad. This solves a significant issue I had with my Eon One whereby you basically had to mix on stage or run an external mixer to the unit. And this unit is super beefed up from the Eon One in terms of bass, power, mixer channels and features. Very impressed!
My only complaint is I cannot find any user manual for the Pro Connect app. By process of clicking and searching I’m kind of figuring things out. I had to update the firmware twice before it would connect but now seems to work. But I am not sure how to navigate the program. Not everything seems to respond when I tap on it. Controlling channel volume is pretty obvious but beyond that I’m struggling. This would likely be a 5 star review if a manual were available for the Pro Connect App.
I am extremely impressed with this all in one unit. I have loved my Eon One but this PRX version is a very substantial improvement in terms of bass, overall power, and an expanded and high tech mixing counsel. And love the ability to control remotely with my iPad!
App needs work and can’t be relied on
Being a former owner of the original Eon One, I was excited to see an updated version with the MKII. The unit itself is great, the app, not so much. Volume faders work, then they don’t. App shows a mic is on, but it isn’t. I have to mute the channel, then unmute it, and then it works. EQ works, then it doesn’t. A person can’t be messing around trying to figure out why things are unresponsive during a live performance. I considered JBL to be top of the line for the past 50 years. Obviously that has changed. Please get someone who knows what they’re doing, to make this app function properly. PLEASE!
REVIEW UPDATED AS OF 5/31
YAY! The recent app update is a HUGE improvement over the previous version! I won’t be gigging with the MKII until the weekend to see how it responds, but testing it out here at home it does everything I expect it to. Volume slides and eq settings actually respond smoothly! Thank you JBL. Now, just a small suggestion … find a way to put at least some basic metering in per channel. It would be a nice addition. Thanks again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023, Harman International