Jdate is the leading Jewish dating site for single Jewish men and women looking to make a great connection with other Jewish singles. What sets us apart is our ability to help our members make quality connections. Our profiles and personalization features go above and beyond other apps to help Jdate members connect with other likeminded members. And our suite of powerful communication tools help members meet more people and make deeper connections. It’s why so many Jewish singles have turned to Jdate to help them find their special Jewish someone.
Our app puts all of the power of Jdate right in your hands so you can see your matches, send messages, and stay connected from anywhere.
Browse profiles of local Jewish singles
- Our smart, intuitive Jdate app makes it easier than ever to find Jewish singles around you and jumpstart your dating life! Jdate uses your location to find other Jewish singles in your area and make great connections.
Find members that match your interest
- Meet other single Jewish men and women based on your interests and personality, or browse online users around you.
Send a “Flirt” to your crush
- Find someone who catches your eye? Send a quick “Flirt” and find out if the interest is mutual!
Upload photos quickly and easily
- Use the app to upload photos from your phone or Facebook!
View all profile activity at a glance
- Our all-new Activity feed offers improved alerts, incoming and outgoing activity and chat management, all in a seamless, simple interface.
Get even more with a Jdate Subscription
- As a Jdate subscriber you get even more ways to make better connections:
• Send and receive messages — Connect and communicate with other Jewish singles right in the app using our messaging tools.
• Messaging+TM — Send messages that can be read and replied to by anyone on Jdate, regardless of their membership status. (Premium subscription required)
• Messaging+ Badge – Make your profile will stand out to all who see it and let everyone will know that you can read and respond to their messages whether they have a paid subscription, or not! (Premium subscription required)
• Enhanced Privacy Control — Browse anonymously, hide your status, and remove your profile from appearing in searches.
• Read Receipts — See if your messages were read.
• Share Photos — Send other members photos of yourself.
Download the app and start browsing for FREE right now!
Important subscription information:
• We have multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $19.99/month for 6 months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You must be 18 years or older to use the Jdate app.
Have questions or want to contact us? Visit https://support.jdate.com
Terms of Service:
Bug fixes and performance enhancements delivered to provide a smoother user journey in the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What about Israel, and maybe other Jewish Comminities ?
A year ago, I called in to ask, “What about Israel?”
There is a disconnect between declaring the mile radius, and city of the user’s origin, and that we are all Jewish, and through identity alone, migrate to and from Israel. I was told that there is a whole ‘nother JDate app, for looking for a partner in Israel. While my spoken Hebrew, is communicative, I wasn’t sure, that my Hebrew reading skills, would give me a real take on the members’ profiles, on the Israel version.
The first day of opening the app, with the initial 200 mile radius, even so, there appeared several members from Israel. While there, on a vacation, I actually went out two evenings with one. Over the entire month in Israel, it was not possible to adjust the parameters correctly, to meet any mmembers there at all, probably due to lack of translation services. On returning home, no other Israeli members have ever appeared.
The Authors, should allow for at least two, geographic regions, if not more, because we, as a people, are disbursed over this globe, not always by choice. Hebrew profiles, should be translated, noting that they were. This stage needs a good quality translation, to help establish interest. The back and forth communication, can be handled by the translator apps out there. AR
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We sincerely apologize for your experience. We're always looking for input from our users to understand how we can improve as well as learn about new ideas for features and functionality. For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Not User Friendly
This site needs work. It should not strive to be like the swiping apps- people who pay for JDate want something more substantial. I suggest reverting back closer to the older interface and visuals. I think singles are craving something much more than what the apps provide and Jdate is not satisfying that need. The first page that appears is confusing and has too many options. My very smart friends (with PhDs, JDs, etc) all complain that they barely know how to use the site. THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED- the Jewish dating world needs JDate to function optimally! Ultimately- I think JDate needs to stop trying to look like Happn or the other swiping apps and go back to substantive profiles. It should differentiate itself because the apps barely work and a stronger JDate could propose a viable alternative- I also think this change will motivate people to pay for this site since the apps are not satisfying people’s needs for relationships. People would be willing to pay for this, since the apps yield flimsy results. I highly recommend considering reverting back closer to the old model.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, FrustratedOnJDate! We have forwarded your comments and suggestions to the appropriate department for additional review. If we can provide assistance with site navigation and features, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not great or convenient
Used this app for over a year and signed on it around the end of year(last year). It constantly freezes, you got notifications of new people (half the time it’s already people you saw before). The sluggish and freezing up is so constant and annoying that you end not wanting to deal with it and just go to events. Perhaps that was the incentive it’s just insidious rumors regarding this co. Made several Jews want to try it especially those traveling internationally constantly. But maybe they’ll do better. Bottom line for now this needs some substantial work.
- Spark Networks USA, LLC
- 68.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Spark Networks USA, LLC. All rights reserved. Spark Networks USA, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc., a NYSE MKT Company (LOV)
- In-App Purchases
- JDate $39.99
- JDate $69.99
- JDate $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.