Jdate is the leading Jewish dating site for single Jewish men and women looking to make a great connection with other Jewish singles. What sets us apart is our ability to help our members make quality connections. Our profiles and personalization features go above and beyond other apps to help Jdate members connect with other likeminded members. And our suite of powerful communication tools help members meet more people and make deeper connections. It’s why so many Jewish singles have turned to Jdate to help them find their special Jewish someone.
Our app puts all of the power of Jdate right in your hands so you can see your matches, send messages, and stay connected from anywhere.
Browse profiles of local Jewish singles
- Our smart, intuitive Jdate app makes it easier than ever to find Jewish singles around you and jumpstart your dating life! Jdate uses your location to find other Jewish singles in your area and make great connections.
Find members that match your interest
- Meet other single Jewish men and women based on your interests and personality, or browse online users around you.
Send a “Flirt” to your crush
- Find someone who catches your eye? Send a quick “Flirt” and find out if the interest is mutual!
Upload photos quickly and easily
- Use the app to upload photos from your phone or Facebook!
View all profile activity at a glance
- Our all-new Activity feed offers improved alerts, incoming and outgoing activity and chat management, all in a seamless, simple interface.
Get even more with a Jdate Subscription
- As a Jdate subscriber you get even more ways to make better connections:
• Send and receive messages — Connect and communicate with other Jewish singles right in the app using our messaging tools.
• Messaging+TM — Send messages that can be read and replied to by anyone on Jdate, regardless of their membership status. (Premium subscription required)
• Messaging+ Badge – Make your profile will stand out to all who see it and let everyone will know that you can read and respond to their messages whether they have a paid subscription, or not! (Premium subscription required)
• Enhanced Privacy Control — Browse anonymously, hide your status, and remove your profile from appearing in searches.
• Read Receipts — See if your messages were read.
• Share Photos — Send other members photos of yourself.
Download the app and start browsing for FREE right now!
Important subscription information:
• We have multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $19.99/month for 6 months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You must be 18 years or older to use the Jdate app.
Have questions or want to contact us? Visit https://support.jdate.com
Terms of Service:
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than what the negative reviews indicate
I think the app works fairly well, but there are a few things that need some attention:
1. If I’m typing on my iPhone 13, using the on screen keyboard or my bluetooth keyboard, everything works fine, including punctuation marks. However, if I’m typing on my iPad 6th generation, using either the on screen keyboard or the bluetooth keyboard and I use punctuation, the iPad can’t handle it. If I type “don’t” without the quotes, I wind up seeing posted “don” and “t” separated by multiple miscellaneous punctuation marks, making the word virtually unreadable. If I am typing on the iPad,and I am messaging a Star Trek fan, she might think that I am a friend of Lt. Commander Data who cannot use contractions.
2. While I appreciate the notifications that I have a message, like or flirt, the only way I can get the little notification number to disappear on both the iPad and iPhone after retrieving the item is to force quit the app, open it back up and then close it again.
3. If I’m working in the kitchen, I’ll keep the other person’s profile displayed on the iPad, and type messages using the bluetooth keyboard on the iPhone. Sometimes the new match displayed on the iPad will take a very long time before it shows on the iPhone, even after I have clicked “like” or “flirt,” and look for it in my message list.
Hopefully you’ll be able to fix these little bugs before I find the love of my life and close my account. ;-) Thank you.
JDate’s refusal to delete my account!
I did not even finish creating an account. It said the photo was under review. I deleted my photo and logged out. Shortly after I received an email saying I have matches with photos of matches! I contacted the company and asked them to check and please delete my profile and account. Instead of simply doing so or at least confirming if my photo is up circulating on their platform or not - I received a somewhat aggressive email from Karol K. saying they have a right to use my personal information! She was going out of her way to sound like an attorney - which only shows how they treat their users. This is unethical to say the least. All she needed to do was to simply make sure my account is deleted. Instead, she unnecessarily made it complicated and is trying to play hard ball with their own user for no reason but to stroke her own ego. Stay far away from this app and these unethical people. She clearly thinks Copyright Infringement doesn’t apply to JDate. No app can use copyrighted photos without consent. If she had bothered to simply delete my account, as she should have, she would have saved JDate this 1* review due to her so called customer service.
What about Israel, and maybe other Jewish Comminities ?
A year ago, I called in to ask, “What about Israel?”
There is a disconnect between declaring the mile radius, and city of the user’s origin, and that we are all Jewish, and through identity alone, migrate to and from Israel. I was told that there is a whole ‘nother JDate app, for looking for a partner in Israel. While my spoken Hebrew, is communicative, I wasn’t sure, that my Hebrew reading skills, would give me a real take on the members’ profiles, on the Israel version.
The first day of opening the app, with the initial 200 mile radius, even so, there appeared several members from Israel. While there, on a vacation, I actually went out two evenings with one. Over the entire month in Israel, it was not possible to adjust the parameters correctly, to meet any mmembers there at all, probably due to lack of translation services. On returning home, no other Israeli members have ever appeared.
The Authors, should allow for at least two, geographic regions, if not more, because we, as a people, are disbursed over this globe, not always by choice. Hebrew profiles, should be translated, noting that they were. This stage needs a good quality translation, to help establish interest. The back and forth communication, can be handled by the translator apps out there. AR
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We sincerely apologize for your experience. We're always looking for input from our users to understand how we can improve as well as learn about new ideas for features and functionality. For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spark Networks USA, LLC
- 123.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Spark Networks USA, LLC. All rights reserved. Spark Networks USA, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc., a NYSE MKT Company (LOV)
- In-App Purchases
- Jdate Premium Subscription $59.99
- JDate $39.99
- JDate $69.99
- Jdate Premium Subscription $179.99
- Jdate Premium Subscription $134.99
- Jdate Basic Subscription $39.99
- JDate $119.99
- Jdate Basic Subscription $119.99
- Jdate Basic Subscription $89.99
- 30 Day Spotlight $19.99