JDict is the dictionary of choice for all your Japanese - English translation needs.
Bilingual English-Japanese two way dictionary with 110,000 words.
• completely rewritten as a native iOS app
• iOS 16 ready
Ratings and Reviews
I like the web version, but the app is close to useless. it gets one start instead of zero because you can look up english --> japanese translations, but not vice versa. nor can you look up words in hiragana, katakana, or kanji -- all of which you can do on the web version.
The app seems to function for some words, but if you type in some basic items it doesn't find the Japanese that know to be in the JDICT.DIC file (ex. Tendai, Shingon, Buddha)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mercury Software Japan Inc.
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2022 Mercury Software Japan Inc.