As seen in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Daily Beast, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, on NBC Nightly News and more!
JDoe is a cutting-edge platform built for and by survivors. We want to thank you, not only for taking the time to look us up, but for joining us in the fight to be heard. We want you to know that we believe you, and we believe in building a space that is safe for you to report your experience, regardless of whether you choose to share it or not.
It’s been a long road, but we are so excited to share that JDoe is now available for free on mobile devices worldwide!
If you are a fan of our work, please consider leaving us a positive review in the App Store and following us on Instagram @JDoeJustice to stay up to date on all of the exciting work we are doing.
Sexual misconduct remains an extremely underreported but prevalent issue for women and men across the globe. Fear of retaliation, victim blaming, and a disappointing lack of justice for victims continue to be key factors that prevent victims from feeling safe enough to report.
JDoe is a platform that aims to give victims a space. We are an encrypted and anonymous reporting platform that links victims of mutual offenders with lawyers. In doing so, JDoe encourages the pursuit of legal action and catalyzes legal success. #TogetherWeAreLoud
JDoe is actively adding lawyers to our platform. If you already have legal counsel we warmly welcome introductions if you think they would be a good fit for our platform. Please email email@example.com
Whether you do or do not have legal counsel we encourage everyone to consider filing a report on JDoe. We are quietly developing an AI for survivors that will exponentially increase our ability to rapidly identify repeat offenders. Each report is protected by military-grade encryption which guarantees the ownership and control over data to each individual survivor. Every survivor has a voice, and together with JDoe we can effectively transform collective whispers into ironclad legal strategy and practical strength in numbers.
- FILE REPORT — File an encrypted, time-stamped and anonymous report of sexual violence that was experienced or witnessed. Whether it happened today or 70 years ago in the past, we encourage all folks to consider filing a report with JDoe. Each report strengthens our algorithm’s ability to identify repeat offenders swiftly and to hold them accountable in the form of civil litigation.
- REPEAT OFFENDER NOTIFICATIONS — Every report is owned and controlled by each individual user on our system. We have invented a way to preserve ownership and anonymity while being able to capture relations in data such as repeat offenders. When your perpetrator is identified as a repeat offender we will alert you and connected parties. If you are interested in pursuing action JDoe can discreetly and conveniently connect survivors to pursue justice together.
- LAW FIRMS — We teamed up with some of the best and most feared law firms in the world to ruthlessly represent survivors. Whether an incident involved your former employer/colleagues, a teacher, a family member, a priest, a stranger, and more. We believe all survivors and when we are successful are able to generate a tremendous amount of emotional as well as practical strength for survivors.
Please follow us on social media @JDoeJustice and help us to spread the word! Every conversation is incredibly important and appreciated. By increasing reporting rates we can effectively identify repeat offenders 70% faster than anyone.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available JDoe features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adore this app.
As one of a group of survivors who were recently brought together, discovering this app has been a breath of fresh air. Whether or not to report is such a terrifying question, but being able to anonymously report an incident and even find out if the person who attacked you is a repeat offender is such a huge technological development. Not to mention the option to let lawyers view your case. I sincerely hope this case leads to some of the horrific repeat offenders in my city being put away for good.
New favorite app!
Truly delightful app! I just saw JDoe featured on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and Kate Snow and immediately downloaded it. I understand it’s only the beginning for this young company though It is so inspiring to see technology used to support and coordinate disparate groups of survivors. #TogetherWeAreLoud
Accountability for serial offenders
For those who seek to have their voice heard and to hold perpetrators accountable, this app is for you!!! MLK once said, “the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.” JDoe is this arc and it bends justice toward survivors!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JDOE, PBC
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Ryan Soscia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.