- Open files in tabs and sidebar
- Manage themes for syntax highlighting
- Line numbers
- Drag & Drop to open files
- File encoding and line endings
- Set line height and tab width
- Trim whitespaces, show/hide invisibles
- Drag & Drop to open folders, switch between working folders
- Allows you to quickly open and switch between documents
- Remembers last opened folder and documents
- Find and replace text in files
- Search text using regular expression or textually
# Code Completion and Indentation
- Automatic indentation of text
- Indent with tabs or spaces
- Balances brackets and quotes
- Wrap lines with indentation
- Print files or export as PDF
- Print with or without line numbers, headers & footers
- Set syntax highlight theme
# Syntax Highlighter
- Improved accuracy and performance when highlighting syntax.
- Improvements in syntax definitions for all supported languages.
- Highlights all URLs and email addresses in the document.
- New themes with added items for Project Variables, Project Functions, Project Types, URLs and Variables.
- Remembers selected theme in preferences, separately for dark and light mode.
- Improvements in design of editor tab bar, go to line pane, code completions pane, find bar, path bar and status bar to match the current document theme.
- Activates links to become clickable when Command key is pressed.
- Highlights current line with background color.
- Centres text vertically within the line when highlighting syntax.
- Fixed: on unwrap lines, horizontal scrolling does not work.
- Fixed: paste does not work when URL is not a file URL.
- Fixed: selection color is not changed to inactive selection color when editor is not focused.
# Editor Tab Bar
- Added new editor tab bar to quickly switch between open documents.
- Use drag & drop to re-order documents.
- Browse all files and folders open in the sidebar right from the editor tab bar.
# Line Numbers
- Added magnification in line numbers which works in sync with the editor.
- Improvements in line number position calculation and selection changes.
- Automatic indent style detection when opening documents. The number of spaces is also detected for spaces indentation style.
- Improvements when indenting/outdenting } or ) to match the starting location of opening brace.
- Smart indentation for switch-case statements. Always indents new line after colon (:).
- Smart indentation for braces [ and ( when inserting new line.
- Smart indentation when inserting tabs.
- Shift + tab outdents the selection.
- Added automatic indentation for words as well to support smart indentation on all supported languages. The words used for indenting/outdenting are language specific. It supports HTML, XML, Plist, Python, ColdFusion, SQL, Fortran, Ruby, Haskell, Elixir, Julia, LaTeX, TeX, METAFONT, Common-Lisp, Racket, Clojure, Scheme, Lua, Makefile, Bash, Bourne Shell Script, C Shell, AppleScript, Visual Basic, CoffeeScript, MATLAB, Pascal, Erlang and Verilog.
- Fixed: automatic indentation does not work when balanced pairs is off.
- Fixed: sometimes crashes when inserting tab in rich text documents.
# Code Completions
- Sizes self according to the editor scaling.
- Some special characters like $, #, - also participate in offering code completions.
- Improvements in performance when suggesting words.
- The same document can be opened in multiple editors in multiple windows simultaneously.
- Fixed: document type is not correctly inferred when changed from one type to another by typing file extension in save panel.
# Main Menu
- Added new commands Zoom In, Zoom Out and Reset to change scaling of the editor which is also preserved in subsequent launches of the app.
- The commands Font > Bigger and Font > Smaller also changes scaling of the editor when highlighting text.
- When restoring last session the documents order and windows order is preserved. The current document and window is restored correctly.
- Fixed: sidebar thickness is not preserved when launching the app next time.
# File Search
- Performance improvements when finding and replacing text.
- Supports commands Find Next, Find Previous and Use Selection for Find.
- Fixed: replace all in selected files does not support undo/redo for already open documents, when those documents are not the current.
# Path Bar
- Click or right click to open a popup menu to quickly open/select documents relevant to that specific file path component.
- Quickly navigate within the document using path bar which lists all the properties, functions, methods, headers defined in the document.
Ratings and Reviews
This has nothing to do with coding at all just another text editor
They provide screen shots that look like the indenting and colors are all automatic for the code you are writing, SQL, JAVA, Pearl….. Nothing of a kind it is 100% work on your part do not waste your money. Other than line numbers you can do as well in any notepad.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JAGRAJ SINGH
- 28.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- JAGRAJ SINGH © ShivApis. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.