Marquee is all about stories.
But here it’s “Stories together” -- multi-person like. (Sorry, English teachers.)
One person starts and others add in. Back-and-forth.
Stories can be about events or experiences, but oftentimes they’re just friends being funny. Or real.
And experts will make stories about all sorts of stuff -- news, events, the local scene -- whatever. By centralizing the conversation, we all get a cool inside view.
Marquee stories are like YouTube videos shot real-time… one clip at a time.
Each one is a mini reality tv show.
Whoever starts the story, controls it. They select the people involved or choose to let everyone add to it. And they curate the content -- removing posts as they see fit.
Stories can last for a while, and when it’s all over, the story-starter can pick the content they like and make an album. Albums fan out to big audiences -- the followers of everyone involved.
Get involved in each other’s stories.
That’s social, after all. Isn’t it?
Share the spotlight.
- New feed layout.
- Revamped creation process, now including private stories.
- Support for owners to edit story name, description and end-time.
Ratings and Reviews
- Varsity Serve LLC
- 82.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Varsity Serve LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.