Jeff allows you to easily explore an idea using the Kanban method. Add a project, then use boards to describe its main sections.
Fill in the "To Do" list of a board with everything needing to be done to achieve the board’s target.
Then simply drag and drop idea cards from this to-do list to the « On going » list to keep an eye on what you are currently doing.
Finally, Use tags to group your thoughts or actions per theme, category or anything meaningful.
All your data are synced between your apple devices (iPhone, iPad)
You can also import your GitKraken Boards to continue your work.
What's new in this release ?
- CloudKit Sync improvements.
- Card reorder improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for visual thinkers and planners
This app is nearly pefect in its simplicity and execution. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and really enjoy it for what it does. I've been categorizing steps in a few projects, adding notes from brainstorming and discussions, and enjoying moving the items from card stack to card stack as projects get complete.
I would love to see integration across Mac, iPhone, and iPad apps because I splurged for both the MacOs and iOs versions, and it doesnt' appear you can sync your work between them without a gitkraken paid account (unless I'm missing something) so having it on all my devices is now usless unless I build it all again.
That said, this is still a stellar WYSIWYG app for the hyper organized who like visual organization and brainstorming!
Has great potential
Jeff has the potential for becoming a really great app, but it still has ways to go.
As a standalone Mac app it has so much premise
1. Functional, well designed, very intuitive and easy to use.
2. Subtasks and task notes are hidden in a large panel that can be revealed by clicking on the task.
3. Syncs nicely across different Macs and iOS devices, especially after the recent update.
4. Uses iCloud (CloudKit) so user dataremains private (a big plus).
5. Support for Services or Share extension.
1. No support for attachments.
2. You cannot create tasks from Apple Mail.
3. No support for system notifications.
4. There are no preferences to customize.
5. Clicking on “Help” shows that help is not available.
6. No documentation.
7. Useless developer website (and is currently in French only)
8. Highlight text then right-click you get a menu that includes “Fonts” however this is currently not functional (cannot bold, color, ..)... hopefully soon!
9. Clicking on a project in the sidebar shows a list of the boards for that project; it is cluttered, and takes too much space.
10. It is difficult to find overdue items when all you get is the date appears in red. Stacks, for example, colors the entire card in light background red color (easy to spot) and TidyCards which adds a color to the neumber of tasks next to the project name in the side bar that indicates that the project has a due soon or overdue task.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a very details and helpful comment. I’ll take everything into consideration and improve from that. I’m also working on improving the website (now it’s also in English, but the help section will come later).
Thank you again for your comment.
I love the concept, but this app syncs very slowly. I'll create a project on my Mac and it takes a very long time to sync to my iPad.
Secondly can we turn on Dark Mode independently of system settings? I'd like it on all the time.
Thridly how about some tool tips? When I hover my mouse over an icon I have no idea what the icon does.
Good concept, but no quite finished.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JEAN-FRANCOIS N GUETTA REGIS ANIMAN
- 2.7 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ANIMAN Jean-Francois N'Guetta Régis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.