CAUTION: CONTAINS WEIRD & WILD FLAVORS
There is a new way to take the BeanBoozled Challenge. This app lets users play the game (remotely and in person), capture photos, find retailers and order online.
BeanBoozled is a game of risk. Are you brave enough?
BeanBoozled has two challenging ways to play.
The original BeanBoozled: Ten delicious Jelly Belly jelly bean flavors (like Juicy Pear or Chocolate Pudding) have been paired up with ten lookalikes in weird and wild flavors (like Booger or Canned Dog Food). Will it be Buttered Popcorn or Rotten Egg? Peach or Barf? There’s only one way to find out!
The BeanBoozled Fiery Five Challenge asks how hot can you handle? Five progressively hot jelly beans range from smoldering Sriracha to scorching Carolina Reaper. Can you handle the heat?
What is the BeanBoozled App?
• Take the game anywhere! Take turns spinning the BeanBoozled wheel in the app to see what flavour you’ll have to try next.
• The app comes with a video sharing function so you can challenge your friends – wherever they are – in real time. You don’t need to physically be together to play BeanBoozled! Just use the built-in “Challenge A Friend” feature to play with your friend remotely. The App will send an invitation to your friend to play, and once they accept, you’re sharing the same spinner and playing the game together.
• Take photos while you play in the “Challenge A Friend” mode, or 6-second GIFs of the crazy faces your friends make. Add photo frames and share them to your social media channels.
• When you run out of flavors, in your BeanBoozled box or bag, simply tell the app and the spinner will continue play without landing on what you’re missing.
• Need more BeanBoozled jelly beans? Search for a store near you with our built-in Store Locator, or use the option to buy online.
• Not sure what the jelly bean flavors are? Consult the handy flavor menu in the app for a helpful guide.
A Few Tips…
DO have a trash can handy at all times. Trust us – you’ll need it.
If you're playing BeanBoozled Fiery Five, have some milk, ice cream, rice or honey handy to extinguish the burn.
DO NOT let wimps or crybabies play this game. (OK- maybe let them play after all. It can be fun to watch!)
DO Make up your own rules. This is BeanBoozled where anything goes! Your imagination is your only limit.
Playing with your food was never this much fun!
International Fiery Five version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So you can play on the go!!!
For those of us who cannot find the candy with the spinner, look no further! Such a simple but wonderful app for this game. You can spin the spinner by yourself or challenge your friend. You can take pictures or even a six second gif video. As flavors become unavailable because you eat them all you can remove them from the wheel and keep playing until all the candy is exhausted. There is even a flavor menu as well. This version is updated to the latest release 4th Version of the candy.
This app is a great idea so that you no longer have to have the small spinner to flick with your finger. All you have to do is buy a package of beans and you’re set. My only gripe is that the wheel lands on the same flavors too often. It would be way more enjoyable if it were mixed up more.
You might not like this app
This is my second review. I know you have to but when you get the app you have to go to some store to buy real beans. Before I got the game it did not say anything about this problem I thought that it would give you fake beans and it was all pretend and I love pretend! This makes me sad I feel bad that I got rid of the game.
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- 209 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Jelly Belly Candy Company.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.