“Excellent lessons, in fact the best lessons I've ever seen on basic music notation for any age. Easy to create your own music.” - Emily's nickname
Play, learn and compose with a fun, creative, and colourful introduction to music. By interacting directly with notes on the musical staff, kids can unlock their inner Mozart and unleash their creativity through play, animated lessons, and composing their own songs.
- Play along with 12 children’s and classical songs. Sing, record and play back your performances.
- Learn note positions, whole notes to eighth notes, sharps and flats, rests, and time signatures on the treble clef with animated lessons.
- Compose melodies with the friendly editor. Give them names and pictures from your photo library for that personal touch. Play, record, and play back your performance.
We are a dad and mom creating quality apps that we want our own child to use, with a strong respect for privacy. We're thrilled that thousands of teachers and parents agree with us and are making use of our apps in homes and classrooms.
- Does not collect and send your personal information to us
- Does not contain advertising networks
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not integrate with social networks
- Does not integrate anonymous usage reporting tools (analytics)
- Does not contain any links to take a child out of the app
We are a member of Moms With Apps. Find out more at www.momswithapps.com
Corrected issue where new songs might not be saved correctly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is wonderful for performance using colored handbells. I connect it to the classroom screen and we play our colored pitched percussion by following songs we created or the ones that are included on the app.
If the creator of this app would make it so more than one note could be playing at a time with colors, they could sell it to educators for much more $. Also could change the colors of the colors to the plastic tube colors that would be an enormous seller as well.
This is a cute app. I love the lessons for slightly older kids who are ready to learn about music as they are simple to understand and follow. They are a little dry for younger children. But I love that kids do not have to go thru the lessons to play the tunes. Kids who just love to play around can go straight to the tunes and start without any lessons or instructions because the app is so simple. The playback feature was a great hit with my kids as they could hear and watch the tune they made by touching the notes. Overall a great little app for beginning musicians!
5 Star Music App!
This has been a wonderful app for my 3 year old for the introduction and appreciation of music. The graphics are large and colorful and keep him engaged. He really enjoys the "play" mode and each completed song brings a big smilie to his face. His favorite song to play is Old MacDonald Had A Farm! When he has "mastered" all the songs, we will then move onto the "learn" mode follow by the "create" mode. Thanks for such a wonderful, comprehensive app that is very child and parent friendly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.