Jenny Craig has been a leader in the weight loss industry for over 35 years. No other program offers a personal weight loss expert together with delicious foods for real results. Jenny Craig members can download the app today to get access to trackers for accountability, personalized support for motivation and view ongoing progress and success. Let the new, improved Jenny Craig app support you on your weight loss journey.
The Jenny Craig app provides features to:
Track What You Eat and Drink
-- Monitor your meals by logging your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks. The app contains the complete Jenny Craig menu database for easy tracking;
--Track supplemental foods that help with added balance and variety like fresh fruits,
vegetables and dairy; and
--For those on our Rapid Results program, record when you eat your meals to ensure you are allowing enough time for digestion and rejuvenation. This innovative science is designed to optimize your metabolism and accelerate weight loss and is being studied extensively for various health benefits.
Monitor Exercise & Progress
--Record your daily activities such as yoga, walking, crunches, and weight lifting.
--Track your weight loss progress.
Have a question that can’t wait until your weekly consultation? We are here for you. Ask questions and get timely answers via text from a Jenny Craig Consultant.
Email a complete recap of your week directly to your consultant so they can help to troubleshoot and provide solutions, as well as encouragement.
On the go? Find a Jenny Craig center near you.
Celebrate milestones and earn Jenny Craig Stars for tracking consistently and adhering to your menu.
Note this is the first edition so more enhancements and updates are coming soon!
For the ninth year straight, US News has named Jenny Craig a top diet for weight loss. Not a Jenny Craig member yet? Visit www.JennyCraig.com today to sign up for a FREE consultation to learn more about our proven program.
The Jenny Craig mobile app just keeps getting better! This update includes a more streamlined experience with fewer clicks and more intuitive features. Specific updates include:
-You can now record your measurements on the Self Monitor page.
-Track your inches lost on the Progress page.
-The emailable menu PDF has been updated to include “other food & drinks” listed under the meal they were consumed.
Ratings and Reviews
Good. It could be great!
I like checking off what I have eaten but I agree syncing with Apple health would be huge. It’s why we have smart devices right??
Also, I would like to see future menus. This would be wonderful to plan the week. The biggest part of a good diet plan is planning. I think adding the ability to look at tomorrow’s menu would be helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Great suggestions. We'll make sure to share them with our development team. Thank you!
The app is a great start for Jenny but it doesn’t do enough. Here’s some thoughts,
1. Integration with MyFitnessPal to sync what Jenny meals you’ve eaten and when you’ve eaten them with the app.
2. Access to Apple Health Kit to let the Jenny app access the exercise data from Apps or Apple Watch rather than having to type it in manually. Also allowing for the app to read weight synced to Apple Health through a wireless scale.
3. Reminders to eat meals/snacks at the certain interval of time that the member is on with their menu.
4. Have a “Substitution” option available to let the user sub the option in the app for the option they chose at the center.
5. Jenny Stars.... as far as I can tell you get these just for using the app correctly to set monitor. Well that’s a pretty hollow reward, Jenny Stars should be used as a real incentive. For “x” amount of stars, a small discount code/coupon should be applied to a members account. Of course I understand you have a business to run so I’m not saying give the food away, but a $5 or $10 discount for a certain amount of stars isn’t going to bankrupt you. Right now they just seem very unnecessary.
But for a first run at the app, and with new features coming soon, good attempt.
Developer Response ,
Hi Cason. Thanks for your feedback. You shared some great suggestions we'll make sure to share with our Development Team. Thanks again!
Good, but needs more
I like the easy of use with this app, however, it needs to integrate or have the ability to sync with the iOS Activity app. That integration would make it a 5 star!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.