Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 3.0 is a powerful, complete mobile electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality terminal and enroute charting information that Jeppesen is known for in a dynamic and easy to use workflow designed by and for the professional pilot.
New functions introduced in 3.0 include:
- Smart Notes (information elevated in the context of your route)
- In-App Notifications for 'Prior Notifications' on FIR crossings.
- HTML Airway Manuals (fully indexed and searchable)
- Oceanic Tracks (for the North Atlantic, Pacific and Australia)
- SID / STAR selector
- Display of ownship on SIDS and STARS
- Highlighting improvements
Check out the 'Whats New' section in the in-app Help for a review of all of the new capabilities!
Compatibility for legacy devices
Ratings and Reviews
Introduced into our 121 operation 4 years ago. Slowdowns observed if multiple apps are left running in the background. Simple policy change was implemented not to leave apps running when not used; haven’t had performance issues since.
Love it but need more updates
The app works fine, smooth. The only thing is that they haven’t updated the app to add features like the most wanted in app subscription purchases and invert flight plan. Hope they do it soon
I really want this app to work and be great, but unfortunately it isn't. Slow isn't even a good word.... Glacial? it takes seconds to respond to any gesture on my mini. I don't want to say this, but I'm just about ready to abandon this app and jepp charts in the process. It's a matter of how much pain you want to accept. Fix this jepp! Fast!
- 297 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.