Jet2.com – search low fare flights with the award-winning airline
Whether you’re using your iPhone or iPad, the Jet2.com app is ideal for searching, booking and managing your low fare flights with our award-winning airline. You can also check-in and get your boarding pass directly from the app.
Finding your ideal flight is easy from our nine UK bases – Belfast, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle to more than 60 sun, city and ski destinations.
Ready to book?
* Search for flights, find the best deals and book our friendly low fares.
* Recent searches – our app saves your recent searches so you can see the flights you last looked for.
* Add Travel Essentials – add 22kg bags, golf bags or ski equipment when you’re booking your flight. You can also add reserved seats and choose from a range of delicious in-flight meals as you book. Plus, you can always log in again later if you need to add more!
* Manage My Booking - log in to manage every aspect of your flight booking
* Add Travel essentials including seats, meals, bags and Guaranteed Cabin Baggage.
* Check in online – check in all passengers on your booking through the app.
* Mobile boarding passes – download your boarding passes directly to your smartphone and save to Apple Wallet.
* Live flight info – use our handy flight tracking tool to check the info on your flight before take off. It’s also ideal for picking up friends and family from the airport.
* Jet2carhire – search and book car hire for your trip. We search leading car hire providers to find you the lowest prices.
Also available on iPad – enjoy all of our app’s features on a bigger screen!
So now you’ve discovered all the great things you can do with our app, download it now and fly away with the nation’s top-rated airline.
We've made some tweaks and changes to better understand how the app performs, along with some small bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded the app. Opening it took more than one minute. Inordinately long. The app will not allow access to enter a date for a flight. Is impossible to use the app to make a flight reservation. I closed out and tried it again. Same thing happened. It just doesn’t work. Disappointing, particularly after reading excellent reviews about the airline on trip advisor.
Lack of features
Cant add extras to a flight once it’s booked via the app. Actually this app is only any good for accessing your boarding pass and checking in
What is the possible point of this?
Useless. Net clicks don't work consistently and the information provided is as much use a s chocolate teapot. The facilities offered are useless to a traveller --not even the abiilty to see -- let alone download -- boarding passes.
Compelte waste of my time. Nothing less that one would exepct from a low-budget bus company: Norwegian's the same!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you’ve had some issues when using the app. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. So our team can look into this, please could you send a bit more information about your experience to email@example.com, including your booking reference if you have one? Thank you, Richard at Jet2.com.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.