Kids can build their own robot with Jet and his friends! Explore the solar system with “Ready, Jet, Go!” and enjoy learning games that teach science, engineering and problem-solving skills.
Design and build a robot and travel through space with Jet and friends. Build new parts to help you get through obstacles as you go from Earth to the moon to Mars and beyond.
Each planet has a new challenge for your robot. Kids can build new parts and swap them around to find the best way to solve each level, learning critical thinking and problem-solving skills as they do.
Jet’s Bot Builder adapts to your young learner’s progress. Children will learn STEM concepts at their own pace while they have fun building and designing robots.
Create, explore, learn and have fun building a robot with Jet and friends in Jet’s Bot Builder – download now!
Jet’s Bot Builder Features
- Collect bolts and parts to build a bot
- Paint the robot in your favorite colors
- Choose the right robot parts for the job
- Craft wheels, booster arms, rockets, wings, x-ray heads and more
- Learn robotics and engineering while you play
- Teach STEM concepts in a way your child will enjoy
- Build a love of learning and science
Kids Learning Game
- Develop thinking and problem-solving skills
- Learn engineering concepts and astronomy
- The game adapts to your child’s progress, providing an educational experience tailored to them
- Perfect for early elementary school kids
- Closed captions for young readers and the hearing impaired
Explore the Solar System
- Become an astronaut as you travel from planet to planet with your robot
- Travel from Mars to the moons of Saturn and beyond
- Learn the planets and moons in our solar system
Help your child explore the universe and learn the basics of engineering with the beloved “Ready, Jet, Go!” characters. Download Jet’s Bot Builder and let your child start creating!
About Ready, Jet, Go!
The Jet’s Bot Builder app is based on the PBS KIDS series Ready, Jet, Go! produced by Wind Dancer and designed to extend the series’ STEM curriculum. For more learning adventures with Ready, Jet, Go! visit: http://www.pbskids.org/readyjetgo.
About PBS KIDS
The Jet’s Bot Builder app is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
For more PBS KIDS Apps, visit http://www.pbskids.org/apps.
About Ready To Learn
Jet’s Bot Builder app was created as part of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) and PBS Ready To Learn Initiative with funding from the U.S Department of Education. The contents of the app were developed under a cooperative agreement #U295A150003, from the Department of Education. However, these contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.
Mission Control helped fix some minor issues. Excelsior!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE IT
I love robots and ready jet go mix them together this is the game
Make one for wild kratts plz!
Developer Response ,
We are so excited that you are loving the app! Thanks for your support! - The PBS KIDS Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.