Helps get maximum power to KTM 2-cycle engines with optimal jetting. Easy to use, it doesn't need specific tools.
This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and oil-mix ratio, a recommendation about the jetting configuration to use for KTM 2-strokes MX and enduro bikes (SX, SXS, EXC, XC and MXC models).
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the location service (GPS or WiFi) to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown (screw position is expressed in turns from fully tightened). These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. The air density and density altitude are shown too. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine (you know that each engine has its own personality).
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you can set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you\'re using.
- GPS: This tab allows to use the location service (using GPS or WiFi) to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The app let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg y atm for pressures.
Valid for the following models from 2005 to 2021:
- 50 SX: 2005-2021.
- 50 SX Factory Edition: 2021.
- 50 SX Mini: 2017-2021.
- 65 SX: 2017-2021.
- 85 SX: 2005-2021.
- 105 SX: 2006-2012.
- 125 SX: 2005-2021.
- 125 SXS: 2005-2007.
- 125 EXC: 2005-2016.
- 125 XC: 2017-2018.
- 144 SX: 2007-2008.
- 150 SX: 2009-2021.
- 150 XC: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- 200 EXC: 2005-2016.
- 200 XC: 2005-2012.
- 250 SX: 2005-2021.
- 250 SXS: 2005-2007.
- 250 XC: 2007-2019.
- 250 EXC: 2005-2018.
- 300 EXC: 2005-2018.
- 300 XC: 2009-2018.
- 300 MXC: 2005.
* Please note that the application is valid only for engines that use carburetor. Not valid for fue injection engines.
Added 2021 models.
Added 50 SX, 50 SX Mini and 50 SX Factory Edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Moderately useful at best
Some bike models are missing, and there's no way to tell the app what you already have for carb set up so its suggestions are not particularly applicable.
Good tool to make your bike run clean and fast
Before using this app my SX125 was running too rich with stock jetting, that caused a poor performance and excessive oil leaking from exhaust. With the recommendation of this app now it is running much better, having more mileage and with much less oil leaking. Definitely this app is a must to make your bike run perfectly.
I really like this app
This app has boosted my bike's performance, now it runs cleaner and faster
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.