This app provides, using weather conditions and your engine configuration, a recommendation about jetting and spark plug to use for karts with Rotax Max EVO (Senior, Minimax, Micromax, Supermax, DD2 or Junior), which use a Dellorto VHSB 34 XS carb.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle position, air density and spark plug type values are shown. This data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration given in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest public weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you can set in this screen the information about your engine, carburator and track, that is, the engine type (Micromax, Minimax, Senior, Supermax, Junior or DD2), the model year of the engine, the spark plug brand used, the needle type, the float/pilot jet combo, the floats height, venturi, oil mix ratio, airbox type (new or old model) and the track type.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
The app is NOT VALID for Rotax Max engines before 2015. For these engines, you should install Jetting Max Kart.
Updated with 2020 engines.
The model is adjusted a bit to adapt it to the changes that occur every year in cylinders, etc.
Solves bug in dark mode.
Fixes some minor user interface bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It could be great
The software is intuitive and easy to use, however the jet recommendations for the Micromax EVO are way off (fortunately, too rich).
Tested for a Max Evo and found half a second !!
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet SL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.