Jetting for TM KZ / ICC Kart 4+
for KZ-R1, KZ10, K9 engines
Ballistic Solutions LLC
Designed for iPad
Nº1 jetting App for all TM Racing KZ / ICC engines (new KZ-R1 included). 12 different carburetor configurations!
Now you can create/check your custom carburetor config!
This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and a given engine configuration (engine model, floats, carb bore, emulsion tube type, floats, oil ratio, fuel type), jetting recommendations (12!!! carburetor configurations) for TM K9, K9B, K9C, KZ10, KZ10B, KZ10C, KZ-R1 engines that have DellOrto VHSH 30 carbs.
This app can obtain automatically the position and altitude to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station thought internet. Internal barometer is used on supported devices for better precision. Application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet, in this case user has to enter weather data manually.
• 12 different carburetor configs!
• For each jetting setup, the following values are given: main jet, emulsion tube, needle type and position (including intermediate positions with washer), throttle valve, idle jet (outer pilot jet), idle emulsifier (inner pilot jet), air screw position
• Fine tuning for all these values
• You can create your carburetor and check the performance (over 90 needles available)
• History of all your jetting setups
• Graphic display of fuel mix quality (Air/Flow Ratio or Lambda)
• Support two idle emulsion tube types (DP or DQ)
• Selectable throttle valve Size
• Selectable fuel type (gasoline with or without ethanol, Racing fuels available, for example: VP C12, VP 110, VP MRX02)
• Adjustable fuel/oil ratio
• large selection of floats
• Adjustable floats height
• Mix wizard to get the perfect mix ratio (fuel calculator)
• Carburetor ice warning
• Possibility of use automatic weather data or a portable weather station.
• let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, liters, ml, gallons, oz for fuel, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg atm for pressures.
The application contains five tabs, which are described next:
• Results: In this tab, 12 different jetting setups are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the next tabs. For each jetting setup, the following values are given: main jet, emulsion tube, needle type and needle position, idle emulsifier (inner pilot jet) and idle jet (outer pilot jet), throttle valve, air screw position.
This tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for all this values for each jetting setup to adapt to the concrete engine.
Besides this jetting information, the air density, density altitude, relative air density, SAE - dyno correction factor, station pressure, SAE - relative horsepower, oxygen pressure and volumetric content of oxygen are shown too.
You can also see in a graphic form the calculated ratio of air and fuel (lambda).
• History: This tab contains the history of all jetting setups.
• Compare: On this tab, you can compare two carburetors. To do this, you need to set all the components of the carburetor. The result will be shown in the form of graphs of the ratio of air and fuel (or lambda).
• Engine: You can configure in this screen the information about the engine, that is, engine model (K9, K9B, K9C, KZ10, KZ10B, KZ10C, KZ-R1), carburetor diameter, emulsion tube type, float type and height, fuel type, oil mix ratio and type of the circuit. Depending of this parameters, the jetting setups will be adapted.
• Weather: In this tab, you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity.
Also this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service (you can choose one weather data source from several possible) to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station.
In addition, this application can work with a pressure sensor built into the iPhone. You can see if it is available on your device and turn it on or off.
If you have any doubt about using this App, please, contact us. We answer every question, and we take care of all comments from our users to try to improve our software.
• Added new feature: get weather (temperature, pressure, humidity) via Bluetooth using weather stations: Kestrel DROP, Kestrel 5x00, WeatherFlow WEATHERmeter, Skywatch BL
• Added new feature: added the ability to calibrate the barometer built into your phone or tablet (go to the “Settings“ tab, then “Measurement units“)
• Added new feature: added various utilities (unit converters) (go to the “Settings“ tab, then “Utils“)
• We have improved our weather calculator significantly. Now you can manually select which type of atmospheric pressure you are working with (for example if you use portable barometers, weather stations):
- sea level pressure QNH
- sea level pressure QFF
- station pressure (barometric pressure)
• We added new fuels, this is VP Racing C12, VP Racing 110, VP Racing MRX02, VP RACING MS93, and gasoline with ethanol. It require a richer or leaner carburation than regular premium gasoline
• Now, if you don’t want to see intermediate (half-steps) positions for the needle, you can turn it off on the 'Engine' tab
• On the results tab, click on the drop-down menu 'Weather (AirLab)', new data for tuners are available: Air Density, Relative Air Density, Density Altitude, Station Pressure, SAE - Dyno Correction Factor, SAE - Relative Horsepower, Volumetric Content Of Oxygen, Oxygen Pressure
• Improved functionality for the feature 'Weather for custom location'. We added a search bar where you can enter the location name. Search places easier and faster now
• We reworked the altitude determination algorithm for the 'weather for custom location' feature. We hope that now, if you manually selected your location, the altitude will be calculated with much greater accuracy
• Bug fixes for 'share setup with friends' feature
• We added the ability to leave text notes for each history in 'History' tab. To do this, open any History, enter edit mode and add a note
• Now you can manually select the translation language. Application contains many special terms and sometimes translations that we offer are not always good. We are sorry. Now, if your phone (for example) in German, but you are unhappy with the translation you can switch to English (for example) only in this app (you don't have to change locale of device). You can find this feature on 'Engine' tab at the very bottom
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible app. Bravo developers! I haven’t tested all setups yet. But what I have already tested , I always hits the target. But most importantly, with lamba (A/F) graphics, I understood how the carburetor works. Now I understand how any change affects the quality of the mix, it's incredible. I look at the color of piston, then I look into the app and easily adapt setup for current conditions.
Looks like that all setups except one ( “with K93, K92 needles) bit rich. But still it's a very good starting point for being super fast.
Great app! unlike a similar application from another developer :(
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BALLISTIC SOLUTIONS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE SIARHEI RAICHONAK
- 72.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Jet Lab LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.