Jewel Blitz is an exciting PVP block puzzle game online where you can compete for real prizes!
Powered by Skillz to give you a fun and unique multiplayer experience! Enjoy fast paced and exciting gameplay that will have you blasting rows of blocks all day long!
Play for fun! Compete against other players to win cash (where available) or virtual currency! Test your skills against people from around the world to win big.
Dive into tournaments and head-to-head competitions for cash prizes (where available). Download Jewel Blitz now for a block puzzle competition like no other!
How Jewel Blitz Works:
- Score points by clearing lines!
- Place higher value cubes last to complete the row for bonus points!
- Tap fast! You only have 3 minutes to beat your opponent.
- Arrange blocks on the board, clear rows without running out of room.
Block Puzzle Game:
• Drag blocks to the board.
• Fill rows to clear them out.
• It’s like Tetris with no gravity.
Player vs Player Competition
• Face off against players of similar skills on the Skillz network!
• Play Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments with actual rewards.
• In head to head games, both players get the same blocks in the same order.
• The player who finishes with the most points wins!
• Challenge people around the world.
• See where you rank on the leaderboards.
• Earn trophies that prove your mettle.
• Compete against other players to win cash or virtual currency prizes.
• Access the amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Enter in Cash Tournaments to play against other players for awesome rewards!
• Tournaments are available around the world but are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN.
• Even if you don't live in a prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency!
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is fun if you like this kind of game
The nice thing about this game is that you can practice for a while before you use real money. The best thing about this game is that once in a while they give you a dollar. So you can actually play with real money without having to put your own money in at first. I don’t think you can get rich doing this because some people are really really good and there’s always an opponent that can beat you and take your dollar away. Both of you put in $.60 and then somebody wins a dollar. So the most you can gain out of any game would be $.40. And you’re likely to lose because if you’re game is usually up to a certain level, there are always people who know how to get a better score. And it seems pretty fair. You lose about the same amount as you win so you’re always losing a little bit of money. But if you just want to play and don’t care about the money, it is fun and challenging. If you’re really really good and can beat everyone else on this whole platform, you could stand to make a lot of money.
This game is so easy and it is so much fun to play. It can be addictive and it’s kind of a casino type of game. Cause u bet on an amount of money u want to earn and if u win u earn money and if u lose than there goes ur money (bye bye) so if u really don’t mind losing a couple bucks than go ahead and if u are really good at playing this kind of game than u should try and see if u can win in everyday so u won’t have to lose ur money for it. Wish for u all the best!
Takes your money
I have been really bored with the stay at home order. This game has passed many hours. The problem is it’s unfair. I have spend hundreds of dollars on this game. They give a lot of “ bonus” money if you sign up. Problem is, you can’t cash your money out or you lose the “ bonus” for example. They had one promotion for $100 and they gave $75 in “bonus”. You couldn’t cash out any winnings or you would lose your bonus money. The next issue is how fast you level up. The game levels you up so fast. Once you do get the hang of the game they put you against better players. Most of the pictures of other players look fake to me. Almost like I’m really playing against the computer. It’s like they stole these pics off a bad free dating site. I’m not sure I’d it’s legit. If you wanna play and not lose money just do the “z” tokens. This game is addicting. I’m probably going to delete it from my phone so I don’t waste any more money. If you do play don’t give them a dime. They will take and take and take.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EtherSportz, LLC
- 218.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests
- © Gamie Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.