Jewel Crush - Match 3 Games：match 3 puzzle with addictive and exciting adventure, bejeweled classic free gems match game.
Match and quest jewels in fun gameplay to complete the mission goals.
It has a beautiful and cute game style, ideal for girls to play with their families and to play in anytime and anywhere!
Be the jewel stars and unlock the castles in this legend game. Designed for the beautiful girls.
Easy to control, fun to play, beautiful graphics!
Just swap & match with your finger!
How to play:
- You have a specific list of goals in each level.
- Match 3 or more identical gem-jewels in a line to crush them.
- Match 4 in a row or column to create special direction jewels.
- Match 5 in T or L to create special jewels bomb.
- Match 5 in a line to create special color jewels.
- You must have the sharpest mind. Learn to use special jewels.
- If you have any difficulties passing a level you can use helpful props.
- Combine 2 special jewels to make huge chain reaction to help you pass the level.
* Direction Jewels: it will can destroy all jewels in a line.
* Jewels Bomb: it will can destroy all jewels around it.
* Color jewels: it can destroy all jewels with the same color of selected gem.
* Super value gift: Diamond and props power-ups help you pass level
* Less moves, More Stars, Higher scores! Crush all jewels!
* Pass the levels and try to get all stars in each level.
* Try your best to make super combinations with super match!
- Designed for the beautiful girls
- Easy and free fun to play, challenging to master.
- 1000+ well-designed puzzle levels.
- Daily free bonus in the games.
- Helpful magical boosters to win jewels stars.
- Games you can play offline.
- Classic jewels match 3 game.
Let's go Jewel Crush - Match 3 Games never stop!
Jewel Crush - Match 3 Games Subscription Terms
- Remove ads and vip exclusive benefits per day for one week is $2.99 USD per week.
- Remove ads and vip exclusive benefits per day for one month is $6.99 USD per month.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
-When you cancel the subscription,all the privilege you are entitled to will be invalid
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Thank you for your support, We are very pleased to tell you that we have optimized the game, come and try it!
- Optimize game fluency
- More gift packages, waiting for you!
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite and here’s why
Update: (October 15) Unfortunately, after reaching level 250 the game changed. Now it is a no-win situation. Too bad. The rate of losing is now so high that it isn’t a pleasure to play anymore, and I have deleted it. Ironic, after my first review.
(October 1) Jewel Crush is a simple little match three game. It does not have a storyline (like Lily’s garden), but it does have smart developers. They understand that people are more likely to keep playing a game if they can win it! Funny—who would have guessed that winning is more fun than losing, but apparently some developers don’t get that. I have been so frustrated by match three games that force you to fail over and over and over, in hopes that you will spend real money on various tokens. In this one, of course you are sure to lose once in a while, but if you replay a game you will soon win it, and it won’t cost you any real money. I am perfectly happy to watch advertisements. I do know that developers need and deserve an income. The bottom line is, if I enjoy the game I will play a lot, and that means I’m seeing a lot of ads. If I’m seriously frustrated by a game, I delete it, and the developers get nothing from me.
Developer Response ,
Hi, AustinGramma. We are sorry to bring you a bad experience. Because more and more levels are played, the difficulty will be higher and higher. If you encounter difficult levels, the difficulty will be even greater. We recommend using the props to help you complete the level. Or participate in activities to get rich rewards. We appreciate your support for Jewel Crush. Your feedback will be communicated to the technical team.
NEGATIVE 5 RATING
I like this game very much but I have already uninstalled it once to keep from getting illicit ADs they seem to pop up the longer You play. I have taken several breaks from this game. I have not viewed ADs for a while. I already have my sound in silent and muted. I don’t want to see slot machines and if is for 18 or older then I definitely don’t want to see it. I will not pay for anything not even to block ads. I’m disabled and play a lot to relieve stress. If Y’all can’t control ADs that’s fine I’ll go back to other games. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ILLICIT ADS, it is inappropriate and I wonder how many under age kids are getting an eye full. PLEASE DO BETTER. Thus far this is a Negative 5 Rating.
UPDATE: I do love playing Jewel Crush and I truly appreciate all Your efforts in making sure I don’t see illicit ADs.
Developer Response ,
We feel very sorry about that.As a free game, ads cover the main cost of our team. But since you have mentioned that problem, we would definitely keep trying to cut down the negative impacts of the ads. If you like our game, please give us 5 star rating for support. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Disappointed...used to be fun until levels 700’s
Iv been playing this game for about a year. I used to love this game but now just got frustrating and its sad they make it almost impossible not to purchase items to continue at higher levels. I already pay monthly so I refuse to pay more for special items to help beat levels. This is my second time starting over just because it becomes so hard and more like luck of gems it spits out instead of strategy. Once you get into levels in the 730’s, your bag of items to help you beat a level starts to become empty....I have now played level 734 at least 20 times. This new version with update is so bad...lost the ability to go through task challenges to gain coins and the daily map gifts. The amount of coins it costs for just 5 more moves is so ridiculous at 98 and then for just 5 more, it triples the cost. The spinner to win coins after you beat a level amd watch an add is almost always 5 coins but never more than 10 and I have played at least 50 levels with it. I got my mother into playing and she told me recently she stopped playing because it becomes so hard, its not enjoyable. Mostly, I am disappointed.
Developer Response ,
We are very grateful to you for your love our game. You are very important to us, please don't give up Jewel Crush. We are adopting your suggestions. We are sorry about that.Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a video of how to complete the 734 level and will compensate you for the damage .If you feel satisfied with the results , please give us a five-star rating to support us.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Lin Wu
- 96.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Jewel Crush
- In-App Purchases
- buy 100 coins $0.99
- buy 550 coins $4.99
- buy 1200 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.