Stick your face in funny Ecards, popular Music Videos, and dancing GIFs – for holidays, birthdays, and special occasions all year long!
ECARDS FOR HOLIDAYS
• New Years
• Valentine’s Day
• St. Patrick’s Day
• Mother’s Day
• Father’s Day
• Independence Day
ECARDS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
• Happy Birthday
• Thank You
• Get Well
• Share to iMessage, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and more!
• Save GIFs and videos to your camera roll.
• Add the faces of friends, family or even your pet to your Ecards, videos, and Gifs!
• Enable JibJab’s iMessage Extension to send cards and funny videos right inside iMessage.
• GIFs and videos updated frequently.
Have feedback or questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DOES A JIBJAB MEMBERSHIP WORK?
• You’ll find 1,000+ GIFs in the JibJab app that are free to view and share.
• A membership provides access to make and share 1,200+ premium Ecards and Music Videos in the JibJab app and website.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Memberships automatically renew (e.g., monthly or annually) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You may manage your auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• For JibJab’s Terms of Sale, see: https://www.jibjab.com/terms-of-sale.
NEW activity feature! Tap the search icon to watch videos you’ve made and easily share them again. We’ve also added a new yearly subscription so you can share the laughs all year long!
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t make links to send videos
Hi- I love this app, but I can’t share the best stuff with my friends and family! I have paid for the upgrade twice, and for months I couldn’t make videos and send. I worked with support for like a month and the final answer was - and I’m paraphrasing- ‘Sorry about that. You shouldn’t have any issues making and sharing videos and cards from the computer version though. Enjoy!’
If I wanted to email this stuff, and be on a computer doing it, I would. It’s for random bored moments when you want to share something hysterical. Please fix it!!! I have already turned off my auto-renew but not excited about a full year of paid upgrade that I can’t use...
I love jib jab but...
So I have had jib jab for many years now and loved it... but when are you guys going to get new videos? What used to set you apart from other apps was the amazing videos you could add yourself in but I very rarely see new videos added. I do pay for the yearly membership and it isn’t cheap. So where is all the membership fee money being spent? On the e-cards? Let’s be real most people get this app for the ability to add people into the amazing videos not the cards. Again what sets you apart are the videos so many start spending all those membership fees on making some newer videos. I read a lot of the comments and it seems it is a reoccurring theme that most people want new videos. This app could be amazing if you just added a new video every month or so. I really don’t want to cancel my membership or delete this app but if it is going to be the same old videos then I will have to. So I hope you take the advice from all these comments and work on some new videos. Thank you.
Facebook copyright rules
I made a video for my friend and posted it on Facebook. 2.5 seconds later I received Facebook notification stating that the music is copyrighted and it was muted, however it said on the post that it wouldn’t be able to be seen.
I completely understand the copyright laws and know why they would be in place. But if I pay for a subscription through JibJab, is it not okay to post?
Is there a way to go about posting things where they wouldn’t be copyright issues? I’m just trying to understand. If I pay for an app that it’s sole purpose is making videos to share, and then they are not actually shareable because I don’t own the rights to the song.
Do you have any tips on what I can do to share without it being muted or unavailable on Facebook???
- JibJab Catapult CA LLC
- 68.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 1999–2019 JibJab Catapult CA LLC. All Rights Reserved. JibJab® and Starring You® are registered trademarks of JibJab Catapult CA LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $2.99
- All Access $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.