Jigsaw Pro is a jigsaw puzzle game that uses traditional jigsaw pieces. Jigsaw Pro supports high definition screen of iPad 3 and has lots of free puzzles.
Some puzzles have no preview to surprise you when the puzzle solved.
Jigsaw Pro has 4 difficulty levels:
Easy - 84 pieces
Normal - 144 pieces
Hard - 240 pieces
Extreme - 378 pieces
Some features of Jigsaw Puzzle are:
- Game center integration
- Assembly Pad, it's a pad that can be placed on top of puzzle to improve visibility of unplaced pieces.
- Personal Puzzles, you can basically create a puzzle from any image in your Photo Album or capture a new image with camera.
- Unique pattern for each and every puzzle/game.
- Bring group of pieces to the board, that would be border pieces as well as top, middle or bottom pieces.
- A rolling bar to keep all unsolved pieces for better access
- Customize background theme and color
- Customize rolling bar and assembly pad color
- Update for iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Your picture collections are great. I enjoy seeing places all around the world when I can’t be there in person. My only gripe is the often obvious descriptions that tell me nothing. I can see that it is an autumn scene in the woods. But what country, state or park?
Your best innovation was the ability to turn my own photos into puzzles. I can remember visiting that place and seeing how the sky was that day, or examining the details of a flower close-up time after time when the flower is long gone. If only I could rearrange the order of my photos it would be perfect.
The pictures are pretty and the shapes are the traditional jigsaw puzzle shapes. The app has logical features, like the ability to hide the bar that holds the pieces. I especially appreciate that it asks before breaking up groups of pieces if they get dropped too close to the bar. It would be nice if there was more information about the locations of the images and if they were written with better descriptions.
Very well done.
I don't know how many hours I've spent doing these puzzles but they are always enjoyable to see the final picture, even if it is difficult or frustrating at times. The challenge each puzzle presents is well worth the time and effort when you see the final result. I've used several of them for my desktop photo which is a very nice feature. All in all, worth the price on every occasion.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Nature Puzzle Collection $0.99
- Nature Collection 2 $0.99
- Animals Puzzle Collection $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.