“Jigsaw Puzzles for little ones”, for iPad includes up too 360 picture perfect puzzles for little ones to refine their skills & master problem solving while having fun!
Welcome to “Kids Puzzles School”, the ultimate children’s puzzle app for iPad that includes more than 360 picture perfect puzzles for kids (twenty-one puzzles initially included). Puzzles are divided into three stages to help children progressively refine their observational skills to master puzzles. For even more family fun it also includes a unique two player mode.
● Eight (8) different player profiles available for the entire family.
● Star reward system, children complete puzzles to earn stars to climb the family chart.
● Two Player mode, family members race each other to complete their puzzle first to win more stars.
● Three Progressive Stages (available through In-App Purchases):
○ "Stage 1" includes 130 picture perfect shapes puzzles 2 to 7 pieces for ages 2+,
○ "Stage 2" includes 130 picture perfect frame puzzles 8 to 24 pieces for ages 4+,
○ "Stage 3" includes 100 picture perfect frame puzzles 35 and 45 pieces for ages 6+.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty (may be changed through settings):
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.
● Passcode locking available to prevent user switching (may be set through settings).
● Positive reinforcement sound effects.
● Unique puzzle pieces strip, flick left or right to view pieces.
● Eight different themes Toys, Animals, Fruits, Vegetables, Vehicles, Fairy-tales, Colors and Shapes.
● Choice of avatar or picture for user profiles.
● User interface specifically designed for the amazing new iPad retina display.
“Kids Puzzles School” is an educational app that will help children progressively refine their observational skills and hand eye coordination playing puzzles to their hearts desire.
If you like “Kids Puzzles School” be sure to check out our Apple featured, top rated and highly reviewed “Word Book and Puzzle Box”!
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Contains In-App Purchases for additional content that are purchased once
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and "Gift Now" buttons that are on a contained, parent targeted screen, only accessible through "Press and Hold" buttons.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page.
For more information please visit: readnlearn.com/#privacy
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
● Minor improvements and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
I really like these puzzles, they are fun for my daughter to do and she enjoys playing this app. I enjoy that we can race two at a time. The only change I would make is when racing at the same time for each person to be at different levels according to the players max level (adult can play on level 3 and child on level 1 same picture but easier for child during a race against each other).
Really fun for younger kids!
Puzzle Race is a terrific app for younger kids. There are three levels of each puzzle to do, which increase in difficulty. You can also set the difficulty level for each player. That's another great thing - this app supports multiple player profiles, so entire families can play. This is a lot of fun when your child wants to see how well Mommy is doing on her puzzle skills!
I think it's important to note that this comes with a LOT of puzzles in the initial download with options to purchase more. Another thing that is extremely important to me is that the artistic style of this puzzle is very tasteful and appealing with a classic look. It looks like quality work. Really nice, solid puzzle app for preschool-early elementary aged children.
love analock app puzzles!!
This app (like the other puzzle apps you have!!) is great! I love that it shows a light outline" of the puzzle to "help" the kids know where it goes! My 3 yr old LOVES puzzles, and as a mom I hate them...all the pcs get lost and he goes bizzerk! IPAD PUZZLES ROCK! :) It's also fun to have the "challenge" mode! We haven't played it yet, but my older girls said they want to try to "beat john's time" :) I DO, however, wish there wasn't in-app purchases. I hessitate to let my kids play it w/o me watching to avoid them getting "stuck on line"....
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Read 'n' Learn ltd
- 253 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © ReadnLearn Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100 shapes and jigsaw puzzles: play with animal, fruit, vegetables $0.99
- 100 shapes and jigsaw puzzles: play with vehicles, colors, shape, fairytale $0.99
- 100 jigsaw puzzles: 35 and 45 small pieces $0.99
- 320 puzzles: Full Version for the whole family $5.99