Order and receive anything from your favourite restaurants, supermarkets and high street retail stores. From burgers, pizza, sushi, fresh fruit and vegetables to cosmetics, groceries, clothes and electronics, receive anything to your door within an hour
But don't just take our word for it...
“You can order anything you want through them and get it delivered to your address in less than an hour” - Yahoo! Style
“The shopping game-changer” - Metro
"Jinn will deliver you anything so long as it's legal" - The Evening Standard
With Jinn, you can:
- Eat takeaway pizza from restaurants like PIZZA HUT, PIZZA EXPRESS, DOMINOES PIZZA and PAPA JOHNS
- Order burgers, drinks and sides from BURGER KING, MCDONALD’S, KFC, FIVE GUYS or even PATTY and BUN
- Get super fast asian food delivered from the best local JAPANESE, CHINESE, THAI and CURRY restaurants
- Shop for groceries and alcohol from local supermarkets like SAINSBURY’S, TESCOS, MORRISONS, MARKS AND SPENCER, WAITROSE and even WHOLEFOODS
- Buy essentials from BOOTS pharmacies
- Order FLOWERS from the best local florists
- Buy clothes or gifts from the UK’s biggest retail department stores and fashion retailers like JOHN LEWIS, H&M, ZARA, HARVEY NICHOLS and even HAMLEYS!
- Receive a NESPRESSO delivery or the latest electronic accessories from the nearest APPLE STORE or CURRY’S
If it can fit on the back of a delivery bike, Jinn can take care of it. We even allow you to track orders to your door with our GPS tracking map system.
Available in London 7 days a week #JustJinnIt
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Jinn is an example of a service that started off with a lot of promise and became a complete disappointment. It is a dysfunctional service. My last order hung for 30 min without being assigned to a driver. I had to cancel it in the end and now have to wait for my card to be refunded. They shouldn't have charged my account if they were unable to fulfill the order in the first place.
I am deleting my account now.
Don't waste your time with Jinn.
Terrible service with this app. It takes hours to get ur order and is not user friendly. Orders are randomly canceled and refunded because the app doesn't tell you when some restaurants are closed and the processing time is unbearably long. You have to wait until the end of the processing time before you can even have the option of canceling if you wanted to. The only reason I'm giving it two is because it's the only app that's available for deliveries after 12 AM. And also my account has randomly been blocked and my friends accounts have also had the same problem.
Some improvements needed
The app is not the best, wish there was a map where you could see the surrounding food places you can order from instead of seeing a list of places organised by the price of how much it cost. Also, bad customer service. I have sent them an email and never received an answer. On the bright side, it does the job
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.