Jio offers you a secure cloud storage with JioCloud to keep all your files organized at one place.
Files in JioCloud means you can access them from anywhere, share with anyone and manage them the way you want.
The JioCloud app for Mac makes it easy to work with JioCloud files on your Mac:
• Choose the folders in your JioCloud which you want to sync on your Mac.
• Work offline with your JioCloud files even when you are not connected. Your changes will sync automatically the next time when you are online
• Access your JioCloud files or folders directly from Finder.
• Easily open, edit and create documents and other files in JioCloud from applications such as Pages, Numbers, Keynotes, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
• Add several files or folders to JioCloud at a time by dragging them into JioCloud folder. By putting your files in JioCloud, you can access them from anywhere.
• Quickly generate Share Link for files or folders which you want to share with anyone.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or feedback
- QR code scanner for easy login to JioCloud account
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
serving the cause
upload speed is very slow when compared to google drive / one drive i was on 100mbps connection but still it uploads files with max 1.37mbps but anyhow it serves the cause
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.