Jira Cloud is the best task planner and organizer for software, service and project teams.
- CAPTURE tasks, requests and project work.
- UPDATE work items quickly without a computer.
- KNOW what's going on via real-time notifications.
- CHAT & COLLABORATE with robust communication and file attachment features.
- CUSTOMISE Jira with project templates, fields and agile reports by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account.
PLAN, TRACK and RESPOND on the go with the Jira Cloud mobile app from Atlassian. Sign up for FREE!
FEATURES in detail:
MANAGE TASKS, REQUESTS AND MORE
- Track anything - tasks, bugs, requests and more
- Attach screenshots and videos to give context
- Structure work with labels, subtasks, epics and more
- Start simple or adopt agile with optional scrum and kanban features
REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS
- Learn of new changes to work items across different timezones
- Get real time notifications from your conversations even when you're away from your desk
CHAT & COLLABORATE TO GET THINGS MOVING
- Share work items to collaborators
- Chat and coordinate with comments and @ mentions to team members
- Add screenshots and other attachments to give more context on requests, bugs or tasks
TRACK & UPDATE WORK FROM START TO FINISH
- Change the workflow based on your team process, add steps as you see fit
- Move work along your workflow
- Coordinate and organize your work with unlimited projects and teams
- Adopt kanban or scrum as you learn by adding or removing agile features in settings
RESOLVE REQUESTS QUICKLY
- View your support queues on mobile
- Respond to customer issues within your service queues
- Check your response times and SLAs on the go
- Organize ITSM helpdesks or servicedesks on the computer
PRIORITISE YOUR BACKLOG
- Prepare tasks before they before they are ready to be worked on by the team
- Move and rank work items in your board and backlog
- Organize your sprints in the backlog before starting the next one
COMPLETE WORK AND KEEP IMPROVING
- Log and estimate time on every work item
- Update work status on the go
- Start and complete agile sprints in the mobile app
- Kanban and scrum reports available on desktop for performance tracking
MORE FEATURES ON THE DESKTOP
- Manage users, teams and permissions
- Use project templates and custom fields
- Set up agile reports and dashboards by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account
Feedback? Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
Please note, there are two different apps: Jira Cloud and Jira Server. This version is for cloud instances. If you can’t log in, confirm with your Jira admin that you’re working on a cloud instance. If your instance is self-hosted (server), choose the Jira Server app.
• On a board with swimlanes, go straight to a subtask’s parent issue or epic with a single click.
• Move projects to trash rather than deleting them straight away; admins can retrieve them before they’re permanently deleted.
• Easily see months within each quarter on your roadmap.
• Performance improvements have been made to issue editing and issue details, as well as notifications.
• Bugs were fixed, including one that displayed a single default swimlane in classic project templates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Jira app is awesome compared to the desktop site
I wish the desktop website was half as good as the mobile app. For my office we are moving away from Jira as the web site has issues that we are not able to tolerate any longer. When I open My Open Issues, it presents the list of items in a column on the left l, but always brings up a random closed item on the right. Also, many times when I scroll down on the peg the top panel vanishes and the only way to see it again is to refresh the entire page. I have been using the mobile app instead as it’s so superior to the large landscape web site. Great job on the app. I really like its auto refresh features!
Nice and handy
This is a great companion app to the website to be able to pull up and comment / update issues without having to bring my laptop.
Adding an Apple Watch extension to receive notifications for comments is a neat touch.
Only reason I gave it 4 Stars is lack of support for dashboards. It would be nice to have this open on my screen to avoid it disappearing between the dozens of tabs I have open. If this is something in the works I have no problems updating to 5 Stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your review, we're glad to see you're finding the app useful. I'd love to know what your role is and learn how you use dashboards at the moment on web. Could you please email us at email@example.com. Cheers
It’s getting better, but lacks depth
Look, this iOS app is about 1000% better than the web app from an everyday usability perspective. The web app is slow, buggy, fiddly, and frustrating. This app is fast and responsive, and has been improving steadily.
I would say that the iPad experience really needs help. The new text formatting options are welcome but cumbersome on an iPad. Look at Apple Notes for some clues on how to do this right. Use a popover! Why does it not return to the keyboard after I make a formatting selection?
One big recent improvement is making the Share action a native share sheet! Way to go! Now, just make the text formatting use native text components.
Finally, the recent update to swimlanes to make them actually lanes is very very welcome. Before, it was impossible to track between lanes, making the feature all but unusable.
Slowly but surely, Jira Cloud’s accumulation of bizarre choices, which characterize Atlassian’s products, are being tackled and refined.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm following up on your feedback regarding your experience using Jira on iPad.
I'd love the opportunity to chat in more detail (approx 45 minute video conferencing interview).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to take part in this research or if you have any questions!
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 155.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Atlassian Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.