The JIRS Resources app by the Judicial Commission of New South Wales, Australia, complements the Commission's Judicial Information Research System (JIRS). The app provides an updating content feed of recent legal developments (case law and legislation) in the New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. In addition, the app allows the user to manage personal copies of the electronic versions of the bench books published by the Judicial Commission of New South Wales as well as selected pieces of legislation.
Download this app to keep on top of legal developments in New South Wales and manage personal copies of the bench books and selected pieces of legislation while out and about.
This app is designed to be of use for judicial officers, lawyers and police prosecutors, as well as law students from New South Wales, particularly when working in locations where there is limited internet access available.
- Bug fixes
- Introducing simplicity with our new look and feel
- Support for latest Apple devices and iOS version
- Judicial Commission of New South Wales
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Judicial Commission of New South Wales
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.