Jitbit Helpdesk is one of the most popular help desk software providers on the market. Our main focuses with Jitbit Helpdesk are on productivity, ease-of-use and simplicity. At the same time there are some incredibly powerful features in the app that will take your customer support to another level.
Unlike other help desk apps we want to help you do your job, not just be another tool that you have to use. That's why in addition to all the standard help desk features we offer such features as canned responses, technician collision detection, smart Knowledge Base article suggestions with machine learning and more.
Jitbit Helpdesk for iOS allows you to access your help desk from your device. We know that many people are away from their PCs quite often and we wanted to offer a solution so that you could stay productive on the go.
* View all the tickets the same you do on the desktop
* Search through all your tickets
* Select view modes: Unanswered, Unclosed, All, etc.
* Filter by category and assigned to you
* View and reply to tickets
* View attached files and attach your own
* Insert canned responses and links to knowledge base articles into your replies
* View ticket details and change priority, category and assignee
* Change ticket statuses
* Delete, close or mark tickets as spam
We try to add new features to our help desk mobile app every month or so.
* The app is now faster and smoother all around
* A lot of bug fixes and stability improvements
* Ability to view PDF and other file attachments within the app
* Share links to a ticket to anywhere
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wants my Google password
The app wants me to put my Google password into the app. The app should ask me to trust it with that.
The underlying problem is the app is just a really bad web browser hosting the jitbit website. It downer even support notifications. Better to pull the app and let users know to save a bookmark.
There’s really no excuse that the app runs this poorly. The product is supposedly for professional services. I constantly have to restart the app to create and respond to tickets, there are missed notifications and I cannot select several categories at once when setting filters. With all the amazing apps out there performing complicated tasks semi-flawlessly, this is purely lack of effort.
Falls short of expectations
Amazing desktop app but it does not hold water on the iOS app. I wouldn't be opposed to pay for this app if the functionality is improved. I cannot search for a ticket. The filtering that is available on the desktop should be available here by category. The ability to have a dashboard that shows metrics would be fantastic.
It is a working tool and I am happy about that but there is still a lot to be had.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.